Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine Event 2022

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    It does indeed produce platinum ore.
    1 every 12 hours.

Maybe a suggestion to make it upgradable? Not really worth for the production this way

But it's a beautifull building

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The calendar was a bit rubbish for the 'gold' selection meat/carrages etc.. Should have been a Silo/Farm/Mill or something actually good :I

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickolas_Drynn View Post
    The calendar was a bit rubbish for the 'gold' selection meat/carrages etc.. Should have been a Silo/Farm/Mill or something actually good :I
    I agree, 500 meat/300 horses/400wagons + 700 gunpowder/1000 mahog planks/500 platinum+ bunch of useless industrial mines from the golden doors... how can you count that as an upgrade to the calendar?

At this point BB needs to stop saying they did a big upgrade because its totally false

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I can see why they decided to add the calendar to every event, it only needs one ok reward and you can punish the players for not logging in every day of the event, a real plus when you want to want to artificially pump the activity stats for the game.

I think the meaning of "upgrade" is lost on these developers now everything they update or upgrade is just ending up worse.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Happy Easter all!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    It's over, bring the next event

Reply to Thread