Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine Event 2022

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine Event 2022

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary Valentine Event 2022.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    So how quickly do we find out the wonderous are 3k flowers to upgrade not 1k as stated in dev dairy

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Please confirm the following from dev diary:

WONDROUS ROMANTIC RESIDENCE

Requires 1000 flowers to fully upgrade this beauty! Houses 140 Population at the start, up to 650 once fully upgraded. Size: 2x2.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    How can you fuck up 2 years in a row.. proof of love bundle STILL has ENDLESS IRON MINE in the picture but not present in the description... not even good for one thing?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    the way you can end up on having the 2 x XP and loot (valentine buff) and the time that lasts is just hilarious:

I have to spend at least 18h (at rarity provision house, otherwise it is 48h [2 x 6h + 36h]) to get 3 Buddy's Valetins Card Box, then to open them and get 3 Valentine cards, put them in the same time to those 3 farms and voila ! for 1h (or max 3h if put by a friend) I will have 2 x XP & loot from adventures.
    Last edited by gunoierul; 11.02.22 at 21:22.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by gunoierul View Post
    the way you can end up on having the 2 x XP and loot (valentine buff) and the time that lasts is just hilarious:

I have to spend at least 18h (at rarity provision house, otherwise it is 48h [2 x 6h + 36h]) to get 3 Buddy's Valetins Card Box, then to open them and get 3 Valentine cards, put them in the same time to those 3 farms and voila ! for 1h (or max 3h if put by a friend) I will have 2 x XP & loot from adventures.
    It's 3x XP and loot.
    And trust me, you'll want it.

There are buffs for the prov. house ya know.
    Last edited by copycat71; 20.02.22 at 05:13.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Sadly after 10 years playing TSO I can't play Settlers anymore.
    Can open game with Unity ( as well as old client ) but that's all..any action I try just gives me egg spinner.
    Not even a computerised answer from support when I've reported it... Seems like end of line for me.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I also got caught out at Christmas by the wonderous house upgrade not being what the Dev diary informed us, we reported it and got NO feed back or compensation for it so I would also like Confirmation that this event the house Will only cost the 1000 flowers you say it will. Thank you

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerina View Post
    Sadly after 10 years playing TSO I can't play Settlers anymore.
    Can open game with Unity ( as well as old client ) but that's all..any action I try just gives me egg spinner.
    Not even a computerised answer from support when I've reported it... Seems like end of line for me.
    Join the club.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I certainly hope that all the information in the dev is correct this time so we can plan our games thereafter.

:-)

Reply to Thread