Reply to Thread

Thread: Error on opening mail/collecting items

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Error on opening mail/collecting items

I had opened my mailbox and noticed that in addition to the Explorer's returns, there was a mail with my converted returns from the last event (coins), and a gift which I could see included 10 building permits (yay!) and something else that I now can't recall. So, happily, I ticked to collect everything.

Immediately, I got an error message:
    https://ibb.co/BN9bmXQ

It wouldn't let me copy the error message, nor could I scroll through it. So because the screen had frozen (the ever-present, ever-annoying Zone Refresh, I guess), I refreshed the screen.

No extra building permits appeared, so I logged off and on again.

There are still no extra building permits, and as far as I can see, I also don't have any of the other items that I collected from the mails.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Update: I found the building licences in the star menu. It said to add them to the Mayor's House, which I've done. But it only gave me 1 extra building licence, even though it said there would be 10.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please contact our Support Team, so they will be able to investigate this.

Reply to Thread