Reply to Thread

Thread: Allowing using gems to reduce building upgrade time

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Allowing using gems to reduce building upgrade time

A number of times I've already started a regular upgrade of a building, then realised I can't afford to wait so many hours/days for it to finish - but it seems there's nothing you can do it about? Unlike, say, sending out a Geologist or Explorer where you can use gems to "halve" the remaining time (which I've only ever used once, needed to find more coal in less than 4 hours!). Perhaps a similar feature would make sense for building upgrades (or maybe I've just completely missed how to do it...).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is another choice and that is to use gems to instant complete it- but tbh i would not advice using it as it is eyewateringly expensive to the point of ridiculous

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    It won't let me use gems to instant complete once the upgrade's already started though? Actually one of the few long operations where that does seem to be permitted is bookbinding, but even when a manuscript is almost finished it still costs 200 gems to instant complete which seems insane.
    Last edited by Usermaatre; 16.02.22 at 00:50.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    u have to make the choice b4 starting the upgrade. but i agree with Qualan.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    If you start a 7days or 10 days upgrade option is to use gems to instant complete it and get your rss back at least it works on test like that

Reply to Thread