Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gem shop

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Jarmo View Post
    I tried to buy one of the seasonal offers, got an error
    "An error has occurred

There was an unexpected error during payment. Please try again. In the case of issues with the transaction or payout, please contact support.
    "

After that the seasonal offer disappeared. No money was taken, no gems were given. Are errors really unexpected at this state of the game?
    Not sure if you posted similar somewhere else but I just read someone had this problem also so it appears yet another maintenance fix has caused more problems

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello again.

We can no longer offer the option of using different currencies when making purchases from our store, other than the native currency of the country your account is registered to.

Furthermore, with the world economy ever-changing we have updated many of our store prices to more accurately represent up-to-date conversion rates between various currencies.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jarmo View Post
    I tried to buy one of the seasonal offers, got an error
    "An error has occurred

There was an unexpected error during payment. Please try again. In the case of issues with the transaction or payout, please contact support.
    "

After that the seasonal offer disappeared. No money was taken, no gems were given. Are errors really unexpected at this state of the game?
    This issue was resolved, and all the purchased gems should arrive shortly. If anyone will be missing anything, please reach our Support Team.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 24.02.22 at 11:35.

Gopher_2022
    Seemingly you are not offering gems at any time

I have just wanted to buy the special offer of 54,000 gems but I have received the notice

An error has occurred

Now when I refresh the page the offer has gone - You must be losing a lot of income because it is not working

Maybe fix this and let us have the offer ?

I will only buy if the offer is returned as this was my first attempt at buying gems

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher_2022 View Post
    Maybe fix this and let us have the offer ?
    We are looking at new reports that some players have reported to us. If you had an issue purchasing this offer or any other, please contact our support team here.

Please remember to share as many details as possible.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Pretty lame, prices are showing a 15% increase for me, not sure why digital goods need their price increased, what in the world economy makes settlers online gems more expensive to produce?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    ... what in the world economy makes settlers online gems more expensive to produce?
    Gaming companies usually say monies made go towards development of the game, however in this case that cannot be true

Gopher_2022
    Happened a second time to me now

Maybe they don't need or want my money ? Then maybe I don't need a broken game

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

Angry

prices are adjusted to represent more accurate conversion rates? what a load of bull! ur just trying to squeeze more money from a dieing market.

instead of increasing prices to try and make up for current losses have u thought about lowering prices? maybe even drastically lowering prices?

even with the state the game is in atm i went to purchase gems today, but after seeing the prices i changed my mind. i honestly beleive this is the end of settlers. if no1 buys gems there is no income and u r driving ppl away from buying gems

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Agree, as I said in my closed thread

How about with the price increase you also make what was special offer of 125% the normal amount for gems ? (Or if you feel your costs reflect value) give us something for our money and watch what happens

Increase price = fewer purchases when the cost has virtually doubled

A few more gems for the increased cost = more purchases as value for our money

Your developers then get their salary and maybe fix the big issues

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Don't you know how this works? we give bb money and bb develop the game...

After due consideration and a good nights sleep I understand that everything rises in price. It's called inflation. But perhaps now is not the right time for a price increase considering the poor product being offered.

Maybe in a years time when we are all (hopefully) enjoying a working game BB could have raised prices and not have had quite the same reaction! A very poor decision to do it now imo BB, but then we are used to poor everything atm. I'm starting to think that the British Government are running your company.
    Last edited by vigabrand; 05.03.22 at 07:23.

Reply to Thread