Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tunnel of love - 12 HOURS????

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    And now a genuine bug....
    Some of my guild mates have experience problems visiting my island since I built this useless building.

"TunnelOfLove is no SpriteLibElement"

so... not only is terribly described, not only is it a totally badly thought out item (that I thoroughly regret buying and regret not asking about first) but it is actually stopping people buffing me. I wouldn't even waste your energy trying to fix it. Just remove the thing from the game.
    on unity or client (the buffers) It is to be expected that client will slowly start getting more and more issues running as it is not really updated to new stuff in game

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    And now a genuine bug....
    Some of my guild mates have experience problems visiting my island since I built this useless building.

"TunnelOfLove is no SpriteLibElement"

so... not only is terribly described, not only is it a totally badly thought out item (that I thoroughly regret buying and regret not asking about first) but it is actually stopping people buffing me. I wouldn't even waste your energy trying to fix it. Just remove the thing from the game.

I don't see any reports on this. Are you sure they are using the official way to play the game?

If so, please ask them to create a report on our forum and we'll investigate it.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post

Are you sure they are using the official way to play the game?
    LOL - you do realise that without the unofficial client this game would be dead?
    HOTFIX!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Yea completly unplayable if running official way since addys are a nogo on with refresh every 10-20 seconds

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    LOL - you do realise that without the unofficial client this game would be dead?
    If you are expecting us to fix bugs in the client that we are not supporting, and using it is against our rules, I'm sorry to disappoint you.

You use it at your own risk, which was already said before.

If you will play using the official way, this issue shouldn't occur.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Let's assume it makes platinum ore, and let's then assume it makes 1 ore per 12hrs, that is the grand total of 2 a day, meaning it gives or 730 ore a year, lol.

Let's also assume it is x11 buffed on average over the whole year and stacks with pfb. This gives 730 x 11 x 2 = 16,060 ore a year.

Tell you what, if anyone on Northisle, wants to send me the flowers that it would cost you I will trade you 5 years of output, be generous and call it 100k plat ore, lol

Total junk building at that rate of production.

Reply to Thread