Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tunnel of love - 12 HOURS????

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove

Tunnel of love - 12 HOURS????

The description says 12m production time, which makes it useful
    The work yard says 12 hours which makes it a total waste of space.

What the actual heck BB?
    HOTFIX!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    The description says 12m production time, which makes it useful
    The work yard says 12 hours which makes it a total waste of space.

What the actual heck BB?
    Description also says Cost 10 coins + 10 Oilseed for 1 Sausage

Also nonsense : It is 1 coin = 1 Platinum Ore - Basic no buffs 12 hours

Who in their right mind would buy it at those original descriptive costs ?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Who buys it at 1 plat ore every 12 hrs? not even the love tree saves it, c'mon BB, fix it & have it at 12 mins

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The "Tunnel of love" is explained in our developer diary here.

We are aware of the wrong in-game description, and it was forwarded to our Dev team.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    The "Tunnel of love" is explained in our developer diary here.

We are aware of the wrong in-game description, and it was forwarded to our Dev team.
    Here we go again! Forwarding to the Dev team doesn't tell us what we need to know NOW, while the event is running. We need to know which description is the right one going forward so we can decide its worth ( or not ). If it is not working correctly as it is, when will this be corrected or will the devs come back with, "No, it is actually a balancing issue and WE think 1 plat in 12 hours is the right amount it was the diary description that was wrong. Please except our apologies, but bare in mind we will do it again at Easter."
    Definitive answer by tomorrow, Please Trafffer
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    It was explained at length that the description was wrong. That you're all late to the party... well...

It's pretty decoration, that's all this building is.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Here we go again! Forwarding to the Dev team doesn't tell us what we need to know NOW, while the event is running. We need to know which description is the right one going forward so we can decide its worth ( or not ). If it is not working correctly as it is, when will this be corrected or will the devs come back with, "No, it is actually a balancing issue and WE think 1 plat in 12 hours is the right amount it was the diary description that was wrong. Please except our apologies, but bare in mind we will do it again at Easter."
    Definitive answer by tomorrow, Please Trafffer
    The description In-Game is wrong, but the description in our Dev Diary is correct.

World
    Sandycove
    So this:
    Produces 1 Platinum Ore at the cost of 1x Gold Coin. Duration: 12 hours. Size: 2x2.
    Thank you Trafffer, not worth it for me.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The in-game description discrepancy is pretty irrelevant. 1 of almost anything every 12 hours is useless. Maybe a token or book or something like that, but for almost any resource in the game, 1 every 12 hours makes this building a decoration that should cost maybe a couple hundred flowers. I still wouldn't buy it for that price, but I knew going in it wasn't worth it to me.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    it makes sausages, no it makes titanium, no it makes platinum, no it makes platinum ore. It takes 12 minutes no it takes 12 hours, well at least you can upgrade it and stick it under the love tree, no you can't upgrade it.

Yeah that's a completely clear description.

Quite frankly there is no definitive precedent to declare 'dev diary is correct', 'in game description is wrong'. They are equally as messed up in different events.

This stuff is the easiest kind of bugs to spot and the simplest to fix.

If I sent something out with this level of discrepancy - apparently not even proof read - I'd be explaining to the boss why I should keep my job.

And now a genuine bug....
    Some of my guild mates have experience problems visiting my island since I built this useless building.

"TunnelOfLove is no SpriteLibElement"

so... not only is terribly described, not only is it a totally badly thought out item (that I thoroughly regret buying and regret not asking about first) but it is actually stopping people buffing me. I wouldn't even waste your energy trying to fix it. Just remove the thing from the game.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 25.02.22 at 11:28. Reason: double post
    HOTFIX!

Reply to Thread