Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: general error, refresh page

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

general error, refresh page

Anyone getting the "general error, refresh page "tab, whilst loading up, can't seem to log in, is it just my machine or are others experiencing this.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Yep, other people are experience also issues getting general issue.
    Another issue bb has to resolve. What's next?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes, i can log in only to forum. the GENERAL ERROR is not allowing me to log in. What is going on? BB?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Yep me too, I wonder which General is causing the error, feels like a Major General issue to me

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    HELP!

Nothing works. General Error just do not want me on TSO for some reason. Some explanation BB, maybe about what is going on? Help!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Clearing cache let me get past general error stage, now game is hanging and not loading

And if you look on Facebook they haven't even updated since the Christmas event so no hope of any info there re this issue. Fantastic customer service...NOT

PS Reason there is so little here by way of comments is that people cannot login to the forum as they cannot login to the game.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    just got back in , try it

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone. Thank you for your comments about this situation. The technical team is already working on a solution. Right now we have no ETA, but we will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience and once again, we are truly sorry about the inconveniences this causes.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem happening here, "general error" and can't log in, over and over. Never had this issue previously.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Clearing cache let me get past general error stage, now game is hanging and not loading

And if you look on Facebook they haven't even updated since the Christmas event so no hope of any info there re this issue. Fantastic customer service...NOT

PS Reason there is so little here by way of comments is that people cannot login to the forum as they cannot login to the game.
    Not sure if this is everyone's problem, but i cannot connect to U-Play/Ubisoft Connect and therefor cannot get into the game.

PS: managed to slip trough the cracks it seems, i'm in for the time being.

Reply to Thread