Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 23/03/22

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they read the posts re zone refresh and decided to show the complainers as spreading misinformation or incomplete info so they re added part of the ZR tweaks anyway :P

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Settlers.

The maintenance will be extended by two hours.

Popping the tranquilizers to avoid the worse of withdrawal for the day
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 23.03.22 at 11:15. Reason: double post

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by copycat71 View Post
    Wonderful!
    The 2 extra hours are unexpected though.

Fixing less and needing an extra 2 hours to implement less code.
    Let them take as much time, as they need. No stressing. Let them implement it good. Better to wait for few more hours, then to suffer a horrible bug for next few weeks.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    surely there has to be a way for all this to be done offline/behind the scenes, testing it for yourself, patching it and then,
    when it's ready, do a live stop and get it up and running for the rest of us

it makes no sense to keep on doing it the way you've done it so far, pulling the live server offline and hope for some best results.

can you just not add a subdomain, use a full database and play in there till it's ready?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it looks like they decided to push part of the ZR anyway and had to put that back in the package- guess a final test showed that that part was ready to go and they want to show improvements. Lets hope we wont be disappointed

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you ever going to make this game fun to play again? I pop in for a chat occasionally, send out explorers (what a chore) and collect gems, do some tidying. I have played about three adventures in over a year. You are no fun anymore, BB, but I hang on just in case. I'm no IT expert (77 years old now), so I can't pronounce a cure but we were promised one over a year ago now. Until you do sort stuff, I shall put no more of my pension money into the game. Stop tinkering and fix it!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I see the maintenance has been extended to 1400 hours…why is that I wonder, is it because there all out to lunch.

Look we all know what the main problem is, it’s that the game just doesn’t work and never will as long as BB peeps continue to NOT LISTEN to the actual players. The players that continuously report the problems that there experiencing even after these so called maintenance fixes that are supposed to fix some of the problems in the first place.

I was in a guild of 40+ players and it was a pleasure to sign into the game, the chat was great and when the different events came we all played as a team…..well now there is only 5 of us left, the others have said they will return once the game is playable……which seeing as nothing gets fixed I don’t think they will ever return.

SO, BB peeps I suggest you get your fingers out of your other projects and get this game fixed and playable to what it was originally or you will see more players going, or it will be a case of R.I.P. TSO.

Just for once in your lives BB peeps listen to the PLAYERS feedback and act on it. (Sorry for the rant, it’s just getting pass the joke now)

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i cant log-in

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    What a waste of time that update was. Logged back in. 5 minutes. Still blue screen with no landscape

I'm not doing any adventures until the performance is fixed

This is amateurish. You dusted round the elephant in the room - now fix the goddam game!!!!!!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Settlers.

The maintenance will be extended by two hours.

This change is still being deployed today:

Only one part of the "Zone-Refresh" fix is postponed.
    As I said, now you changed it again ... Changelog or changemind ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    news says update done , but i still cant log-in , any news on that BB ????

Reply to Thread