Reply to Thread

Thread: Ali Baba and the Young Woodcutter

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Ali Baba and the Young Woodcutter

F or a while now i keep getting the same message when i reach the final 2 camps to finish the above adventure.ONce i have reached the last 2 camps and started to attack them i recieve the message Connectio To Server is lost.Please wait while we fix this problem.After about 30 seconds the message please refresh client pops up.Once you press this it throws you out of the game and reloads.Can you try and sort out the lost connection problem as it makes doing ali Baba addies very awkward.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it does so on others as well and it goes away once the current running attacks are finished

it used to do it only when you surfed away fromt he adventure and wanted to go back, now it seems to do it and kick you out of the adventure till the attacks are all run

World
    Newfoundland
    yep, woodie is bugged. when moving gens from first to next to last, game freezes (browser close needed) and when sending gens to attack last camp, hammerman pops up with connection issue and then please refresh client. already failed the block a few times there, but I'll keep trying great improvements you made to the game, BB
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Why the use of blocking and loose xp while doing that. Clean swipe of every camp for max xp. Tried running via browser and it was duable but strange issues and generals returned with less MM in them but at home there where none lost.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it is a question of reward vs troop investment. With blocks you can do the whole adventure with 230 ish troops lost in total which means you can do them back to back forever

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    Why the use of blocking and loose xp while doing that. Clean swipe of every camp for max xp. Tried running via browser and it was duable but strange issues and generals returned with less MM in them but at home there where none lost.
    Old habit tbh, way back when the xp gained didn't depend on what general you used, skills etc, so when you killed the leader in a zone you got all the xp for that zone, hence you blocked to save troops whilst getting the identical xp. With the arrival of newer generals where the xp gained depends on the actual enemies killed by the general the use of blocks has slowly reduced.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    who needs exp? did we get lvl cap raise? just doing blocks to finish the adv faster
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Reply to Thread