Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2022

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Easter Event was awesome as usual. Thank you very much.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Well, Not often I reply to a thread here, but I couldnt believe that BB wanted feedback to one of the worst events in the history of this game. I know, this whole post is gonna be ignored by BB, but still.

First of all, the zone refresh. How long does it take to fix that. You are killing the game for the players that have played for a long time. My guild is a very good example. We use to be a very active guild. Now, due to the zone refresh, we are 3-4 active players in total. At what point do BB realize that they are killing the game by not fixing the issues we have.

2. Zoe... Sorry but that excuse is bull.

3. When you copy/paste an event, you should have realized that since you have changed the whole game, a copy/paste doesnt work. You are just asking for trouble. But I guess it speaks volumes that you just didnt care enough, since you did this anyway.

4. There is 1 thing more I just dont understand. With all the problems of the game itself. How do you think its a good idea to implement a quest that requires co-ops and guild activity. With lack of activity, how come you think its a good idea to make quests that requires activity???

All in all, to answer your question. No, I didnt get what I wanted. I had options of useless generals or just waste eggs doing trades.

I agree with others. If you focused on fixing the game, instead of doing these useless events, than you might actually see people get more exited about this game. How long has it been since you changed from Flash? 8 months? How long is it gonna take more? My guess.... 100 years!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi BB_Traffer
    the easter event was great ... after all this trouble, thsis is the 1st event which did work ! but we still need to be patient to enjoy the game.
    NOW that the game is working, i hope that you will find time to look at the trade options and make it easier to find the trades we want instead of inspecting all the trades ... well done and thank you to let us all enjooy the game that we love so much ...
    have a wonderfull day ... see you in the game :-)
    best regards
    shahindk / Newfoundland

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    With the game in the state it is, there were fewer players than ever in my guild, and it seems the same across other guilds based on feedback on here. The event itself was ok, but the buying options were pretty limited. There was a great new bunny explorer, but we could only buy one with eggs - no matter how often we played, how many searches we did or how many collies we clicked on - but you could buy three more of them with gems.

BB was obviously expecting us to buy gems, or stop playing egg gathering advs and return to gem gathering quests. If so, what's the point of the event? Just add a new explorer occasionally and let us buy it if we want. However, no-one in their right mind is going to spend real cash on the game at the moment as it stands. The only decent way to play is via a client that has been provided by a player, not BB. Unity play has got better, but it's still slow, it still freezes, gens do their own thing, and it takes forever to send geo's, exp's etc etc.

So, how about still offering stuff in the merchant for eggs and gems, but make sure we are offered the same terms - e.g. if you are able to buy 3 new exps with gems, then you should also be able to buy 3 new exps with eggs.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    What is done with this (and or other) feedback?
    Just curious.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by shahindk View Post
    hi BB_Traffer
    the easter event was great ... after all this trouble, thsis is the 1st event which did work ! but we still need to be patient to enjoy the game.
    NOW that the game is working, i hope that you will find time to look at the trade options and make it easier to find the trades we want instead of inspecting all the trades ... well done and thank you to let us all enjooy the game that we love so much ...
    have a wonderfull day ... see you in the game :-)
    best regards
    shahindk / Newfoundland
    and hello 2 you

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Biggest issue is inability to use blocks during adventures without the HAMMERMAN appearing so during events when time is of the essence I play events without blocks to increase the number of adventures played and get most XP points but even then I had to wait for as much as 2 nights resets before I received the adventure rewards
    I usually get most event rewards from treasure searches by many explorers but this took for ages to start searches and later receive rewards in mail window which could take an hour or more to display properly. This was so bad that on some days the only part of the game I could play was to send out explorers and receive the results of earlier searches!!!
    Suggest you stop organising events and spend more IT time 0n getting game back to playability as in days of Adobe Flash Player.
    Last edited by SettlerMikey; 16.05.22 at 17:43.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Here Here

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Mighty View Post
    With the game in the state it is, there were fewer players than ever in my guild, and it seems the same across other guilds based on feedback on here. The event itself was ok, but the buying options were pretty limited. There was a great new bunny explorer, but we could only buy one with eggs - no matter how often we played, how many searches we did or how many collies we clicked on - but you could buy three more of them with gems.

BB was obviously expecting us to buy gems, or stop playing egg gathering advs and return to gem gathering quests. If so, what's the point of the event? Just add a new explorer occasionally and let us buy it if we want. However, no-one in their right mind is going to spend real cash on the game at the moment as it stands. The only decent way to play is via a client that has been provided by a player, not BB. Unity play has got better, but it's still slow, it still freezes, gens do their own thing, and it takes forever to send geo's, exp's etc etc.

So, how about still offering stuff in the merchant for eggs and gems, but make sure we are offered the same terms - e.g. if you are able to buy 3 new exps with gems, then you should also be able to buy 3 new exps with eggs.
    Here Here Here just too trrue

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

How exactly is this "default" layout and everything messed up my fault, what am I doing wrong?

Nothing?

Then don't blame the messenger.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post

How exactly is this "default" layout and everything messed up my fault, what am I doing wrong?

Nothing?

Then don't blame the messenger.

Cool !! sooooo many explorers, did u win the lottery?

Reply to Thread