Reply to Thread

Thread: Buffer error when attacking with normal general in ywc

World
    Northisle

Buffer error when attacking with normal general in ywc

When the normal general starts the battle in The Young Woodcutter (don't know if other 1001 adventures are affected) I get the following error in the console:

Code:
    Error while deserializing AMF body: System.ArgumentException: Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.
      at System.IO.BinaryReader.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 index, System.Int32 count) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0  
    (Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)
    This error repeats a few times and then I have to reload the game.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This is happening to me too with the same error message in the console as well, I've got to reload the game at least 3-4 times to get through a Young Woodcutter which gets annoying quite quickly!

Anyone got any ideas how to fix it?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    When the normal general starts the battle in The Young Woodcutter (don't know if other 1001 adventures are affected) I get the following error in the console:

Code:
    Error while deserializing AMF body: System.ArgumentException: Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.
      at System.IO.BinaryReader.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 index, System.Int32 count) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0  
    (Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)
    This error repeats a few times and then I have to reload the game.
    This happens when using tavern general? Have never encounter using non tavern generals and no blocking due to the xp gain doing full wipe and browser.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    My game just crashes when I do blocks these days so am doing ywc without blocks. Aside from taking a bit longer than the block version, doing ywc without blocks works just fine for me.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    If you jump back to your home island after sending all the generals for a block it doesn't crash, just wait a few minutes then go back to the adventure, quicker than reloading the game every time!

Reply to Thread