Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Candy Factory

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Angry Candy Factory

In the Candy Factory, the buff sugar rush says duration 24 hours, It's only lasting 6 hours.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I reported this on test server at start of Easter event and Devs stated they were aware of it but obviously did nothing to correct before going live

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Also buff takes 300% incoming resources

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by neil65146 View Post
    In the Candy Factory, the buff sugar rush says duration 24 hours, It's only lasting 6 hours.
    Hello Neil,

We're aware of the incorrect In-Game description, however, the Dev Diary has the correct description, which is 6 hours. I have forwarded this to our Dev Team for review.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Neil,

We're aware of the incorrect In-Game description, however, the Dev Diary has the correct description, which is 6 hours. I have forwarded this to our Dev Team for review.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
    However, the Dev Diary did not say that there was also 300% input!! Is this as planned or is the 300% input a coding error?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Mighty View Post
    However, the Dev Diary did not say that there was also 300% input!! Is this as planned or is the 300% input a coding error?
    Take a wild guess.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think it is a msitake and it will get changed to +300%- 24 hrs and minus 300% resources

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    i think it is a msitake and it will get changed to +300%- 24 hrs and minus 300% resources
    lol, and then those who didn't buy it because of the incorrect info will complain.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    once it goes south, you can never do it right unless you announced the definitive solution in week one of the event - which ofc they never do, week 1 after the event is pushing your luck already

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    At the moment it isn't really a buff as it takes +300% input to give +300% output so it increases the rate that the resource is produced but at the original ratio.

Reply to Thread