Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 18/05/22

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 18/05/22

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log 18/05/22.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Quite the list -- looking forward

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Is lookin good, this. Keep up the good work.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmm no mention about the lost Easter achievement points being fixed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    If they do, I hope they re-open the Easter merchant options for a short while again.

Looking forward to the changelog improvements regardless.

PS: pity they had to extend the scheduled downtime.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Huntsman View Post
    If they do, I hope they re-open the Easter merchant options for a short while again.

Looking forward to the changelog improvements regardless.

PS: pity they had to extend the scheduled downtime.
    no hope in hell.

this maintenance already ran the egg to gold conversion scripts so even with a shop active, there would be no eggs to buy stuff with

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    very little apart from one line regarding the crash when battle lasts more than 7 rounds , will actually improve gaming experience.
    I am more interested in seeing what else the fixes breaks

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i just hope that the gazzillion little tweaks amount to meaningful improvements that together are good enough- up till now that hasnt been the case but to be honest- it is better than it has been but still not nearly slick enough. It still takes at least 50% more time to send out explorers on a fast rig, a lot more on a slower one - which amounts to serious time at the higher level of the game when you have 100+ explorers

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why no fix still to the guild market? Its been broken for a long time and we still get pointless daily guild quests!
    It can't be that hard to fix?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Solve a list of problems and funnily enough another pops up. Not quite sure if this is a one off fresh login glitch,but it seems i can place my generals on top of,or in rocks and large buildings,dark castles,etc.There are extra landing spots around buildings to,where there were none before,so maybe a good thing.Is it something that has recently been added,as i took a 3 year break from the game for personal reasons?

Thanks.

P.s. Just turned my dark castles into Dracul's castles by moving them in,you can still see the blue marker.Least they're home where they should be.

I take it back,not a problem for me.I just placed 5 arabian residences,2 large gift giving xmas trees and 2 gingerbread storage in or next to rocks,so all good,haha.

Please don't fix it,i just added a lot of extra storage and population to my island into rocks and tiny spaces,but it's all good,i'm happy. Thankyou.
    Last edited by babygirl; 18.05.22 at 14:46.

Reply to Thread