Reply to Thread

Thread: Collectables

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland

Collectables

Your latest maintenance (18/5/22) has messed up the placement of collectables.
    Just had 20 to look for, could only find 10. Using a fairy fire revealed the rest were under mountain ranges (x8) and buildings (x2), not in the usual "hiding places" but buried in areas previously inaccessible to them.
    .Coupled with the latest warning about "stacking" generals and buildings, this is very concerning as when collectableswere first introduced to the game, they broke the collision detection which allowed items to "land" on top of other items and delete them from the game, and BB rarely replace items destroyed by this bug, I've just recently lost yet another premium general "Anslem" on Northisle, no replacement yet and previous history with the loss of "Bighelmet" I fear they won't rectify this one either.
    They gave gold coins to purchase a replacement tavern gen but that leaves an achievement impossible to complete as I can only ever reach 5 out of the 6 required. They did replace the missing BHG (and the troops allocated) but this was lost to another known bug where BHG's in particular go missing in between maps.
    The Level5 Improved Silo that was killed by a returning Grim Reaper landing upon it was never replaced either, and that was even witnessed by a fellow player who was buffing my island at the time.
    There are also 2 "dead zones" where collectables landed upon sections of road, these 2 points can no longer be built upon so no buildings can be placed if their boundaries overlap with that dead pixel.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This issue should be resolved with today's patch.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    It seems to have reduced the occurrence, only 2 collectables hidden under mountain ranges this session, still two too many though, and hasn't resolved the missing Anslem issue.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread