Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 15/06/2022

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    event and which other one?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for the change log details. Please return the star menu back to how it was before the last update i.e when you open it, it now goes back to the top, instead of the line you were using before. Also, really would like to see the progress bar in battles returning, and can we have the trade office screen put back to how it used to be? Otherwise, great improvements since the Easter Event, thank you!

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    event and which other one?
    The 4-letter words, f*** and g***

Just shows that "levelling up" is a meaningless slogan if the intent doesn't back it up.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    The 4-letter words, f*** and g***

Just shows that "levelling up" is a meaningless slogan if the intent doesn't back it up.
    that leaves me guessing again with all the stars

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wanted just mark a change on island building space in sector 1. Above 2 stone deposits, there used to be 2 building places. Now, there is only 1 and it does not make sense, as there are no new trees or other grass things. I think mountain on which are positioned those 2 stone deposits did grow above, without visual mountain texture. This change took me a little by surprise. Just wanted to let you all know about that stealth nerf. I hope it is not just a bug with map.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    probably the result of the unlocking and relocking of stuff but who really knows, probably not even BB as they dont seem to test very well nor investigate too much ::

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Will the hotfix on the 21st June be early morning or lunchtime/afternoon?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i personally would like to add the following suggestion.

how hard would it be for bb to mail all and notify these things, some of us leave it logged in for faster game play, which also brings me to my second point i have to refresh to get daily rewards, why it doesn't give me notices or updates pending that shut down game, it just relogs me in and gives reward.

people plan there game time and i find this poor form, from a game being a global game, i am into a adventure restocked my soldiers but game comes back when i need to sleep, the 3 hours i had are evaporated and i get only my premium time and adventure time extended by 4 hours yet i loose more then a day playing.

these things have to have at least a 72 hour notice thats seen to all, login page and mail to avoid the disruption to a players ability to finish a adventure or if want to keep this path payout the adventure in full and do whatever want, but making players search for other games from lack of communication, wont end well.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Please fix achievement rewards, we really need them working again - like those giving a tribute after completing an adventure by meeting some conditions (like not using cavalery or something...). Fixing visual buffs is good, but that barely touches the surface of the problem. Thank you for trying to improve the game and to restore it!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    suggesting other changes and improvements in the changelog thread is one of the most certain ways to get em never seen again.

There are 2 perfectly fine sections on the forums to use, and if we have to believe Traffer, all bugs get on their lists and suggestions are passed on when appropriate.

Use those (and check if it is not an endless repeat of the same problem which they are already aware of (and worse alreade acknowledged they are aware of.

Reply to Thread