Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 15/06/2022

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Client belongs to somneone else than Bluebyte/Ubisoft, you should adress all issues to them. Unity is what they aimed for and with all its backfires BB accepts client as a third party solution wich will last - my guess - till they get Unity up and running 100% (more than a year later).

Its not illegal, but its untill further notice accepted because they cannot fix their own issues on Unity. Wich they would have known was a theme if they just had googled Unity before signing any agreements :-)

World
    Northisle
    Why then didn't done update for fixing all errors in unity, if is it them politics? Means, we need to play on broken unity web, where you can't practically nothing to play and have so much unsolved glitches and bugs! Then what are theirs for updates,when for there never didn't solved problems?

I see to work chat and quest book! What is with home island and visit which not working on unity? I can' t to see my generals and them send in adventures!
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 21.06.22 at 10:52. Reason: double post

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i got a lot of mini freezes after this hotfix : (

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    update client file again and it should work

after emergency everyone logs on and a ton of back player tasks gets done so servers will lag for a while and in event thye always lag anyway due to event only players showing up again )

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    got a ton of mini freezes too, but I got my mini adventure back (was gone ealier today after the downtime)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    a few minutes ago a tooltip window got stuck on my screen
    reloads coast about 4-5minutes

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

sticky tooltips

I have tooltips all over, and they are sticky

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brobekk View Post
    Wich they would have known was a theme if they just had googled Unity before signing any agreements :-)
    Half of the games available today have Unity as a game engine. Currently their market share hovers around 50%. This claim about Unity being unreliable is just ... I can't even. Blame developer incompetence, not the game engine which has a proven track record.

Reply to Thread