Reply to Thread

Thread: [ZOMBI] Tombstone Warriors are recruiting now.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle

Talking [ZOMBI] Tombstone Warriors are recruiting now.

We are recruiting

We are looking for new members of any level to join us and help us wake up some Zombi's , come and give us a poke in the ribs, we promise we won't bite

We have no rules, our members play when it suits them.
    You will receive plenty of help if you are a new player.

Send me (Mortallicus) a 'Friend request' if you would like to join us and I will send you an invite or just apply from the Guild List in your Silver Shield. We are on the first page amd would love to meet you.

If you have come back to play Settlers only to find that your Guild Leader and friends are no longer active then talk to me you will be very welcome to join us. You can leave a mail for your friends so that they know where to find you if they do start playing again.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 15.07.22 at 17:37.
    "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. ... ” 
    Tombstone Warriors
    WE ARE RECRUITING NOW - we need brainzzzzzzzzzz

World
    Northisle
    If you are in a Guild and your leader has stopped play and no one else would like the role, then why not send me a mail and you may join our Guild and bring any friends too. All levels are welcome whether you want to sit and play quietly or be more active

Guild merges or a group of friends joining have worked very well for us and have members who have played together for many years.
    Tombstone Warriors

World
    Northisle
    A GUILD INVITE TO YOU

We are a friendly guild with no rules, no stress at all to do anything in a certain way. We will help you with resources , to complete the quests you want to, and have lots of information to share. You can sit in the game quietly while you get on with other activities outside of the game.

Some players not in a Guild will get swamped with Guild invites while they talk in global and they set up a Guild to stop this and just stay on their own as they do not want to run a Guild just to play in peace. If you join us this is a good step up from this , you will wear our tag and still be able to play peacefully if that is your wish but with the bonus of having fellow guild members who will happily help you no strings attached.

Just go to the large silver shield 'Guilds' next to the Star and scroll down the first page to Tombstone Warriors [ZOMBI], click on us and on our guild page just hit the Apply button. If you have questions then send me a friend request and whisper me or compose a mail to me from your mailbox.
    Tombstone Warriors

Reply to Thread