Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTS_OF_STORAGE View Post
    taking the cake a little with this hotfix
    COME ON
    not a hotfix. this was a scheduled maintenance according to bb! dont think much of their schedules personally

well now i can see why unity is taking so long. dev team busy creating awesome buildings like the grand field hospital. thank goodness this isnt being forced on me and i have to keep seeing it clogging up my star menu
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 24.06.22 at 12:30. Reason: double post

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Unable to play the practice match. Had started it but it's now no longer available. I did get sent another one, because of the server issue, which is now in my star menu but it can't be started.

What's going on BB?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGreen View Post
    Unable to play the practice match. Had started it but it's now no longer available. I did get sent another one, because of the server issue, which is now in my star menu but it can't be started.

What's going on BB?
    It happened exactly the same thing with me. I've started the Practice Match yesterday and today it simply vanished from the quest menu as if I'd finish it. They seem to have sent a new one but I can't start it because I haven't finished the first one. This is absolutely pathetic.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    usually it is when the adventure is actiuve but only shows in the quest menu (tick mark got switched off by the game in the crash) . If not, try starting another adventure and then the second practice match

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by nunoe View Post
    It happened exactly the same thing with me. I've started the Practice Match yesterday and today it simply vanished from the quest menu as if I'd finish it. They seem to have sent a new one but I can't start it because I haven't finished the first one. This is absolutely pathetic.
    Since writing this post I logged off then logged back in again. Lo and behold the practice match reappeared in my quest menu. I was able to do a bit more but not complete it. I logged in today and again it was missing. Logged out, logged back in and there it was. Managed to complete it this time.

Why is this happening BB? Why is it you cannot sort out simple stuff like this? It's not as if this football event has never taken place before. Everything about this game over the last few years has been piss-poor.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    usually it is when the adventure is actiuve but only shows in the quest menu (tick mark got switched off by the game in the crash) . If not, try starting another adventure and then the second practice match
    It wasn't anything to do with the tick mark, the adventure had actually disappeared from the quest menu.

I had already tried starting another adventure, it wouldn't allow me to.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yea thats annoying, stealth adventures - hopefully it fades on the 15-20 min logout and else on the lapsed gametime for the adventure- as support usually is not very fast

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Big thank you to BB for fixing Unity.
    Took me only 7 min to log in ( time to make tea ) and everything else are just working fine.
    Smoothest event I'm playing in long time ...
    Don,t know if it,s new laptop or Windows 11..but something works well

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Practice match is gone after started and log off..

Event over.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Practice adventure....

My goodness it is a mess...

Reply to Thread