Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Talk about rubbing salt into the wound, Happy Hour now popped up. Classic.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Talk about rubbing salt into the wound, Happy Hour now popped up. Classic.
    Your previous post was a lot more optimistic. We cannot play, so we can entertain ourselves shopping

I personally can't really complain much. I wished for an easy first gaming day with not much rush, and my wish was granted.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RaudMees View Post
    You guys have to know that BB writing for each event game from the scratch. Thats the reason why its so buggy. Test server is for their childrens who are sitting at their offices to be closer to parents 24/7.
    The problem is that they cut n paste large chunks of the previous year's event, including the bugs. If you read previous feedback blog, the players have been expecting this to happen.

The Happy Hour popping up after is a particularly cruel twist, "we've broken your game again but please do send us money".
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    appears Saqui and all went down

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Still not able to play

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    Would be nice if every explorers sent this morning who shall be back soon has some stuff with them since we didnt had the option to login when back from work. And time seems off also suddenly with 1 hour.
    yup i had sent luckies and other quick quick explorers out on short searches when event started { 6pm aussies east coast time } to then send them out for the prolongued when they got back ( worked out well for timing) and what happened downtime so they have sat there idle for near 20 hours now that they would have been out on the prolonged and be about home now with the best returns !

edit : says i posted this at 0746, east coast aust time its actually 1646 when first posted. a whole evening and then day lost from the event for us aussies .
    Last edited by neilegend; 21.06.22 at 06:53.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan-Pieter View Post
    Still not able to play
    yes, they stated that yesterday alkready that it will be down till around 11 or so today

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Settlers.

As you know, the summer event didn't start as anyone wanted - with the beginning of the event, we had a serious issue that needed to be solved as soon as possible, which resulted in a long maintenance. We are fully aware of the consequences it caused. We apologize for this and I will keep you updated - more news soon.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Settlers.

As you know, the summer event didn't start as anyone wanted - with the beginning of the event, we had a serious issue that needed to be solved as soon as possible, which resulted in a long maintenance. We are fully aware of the consequences it caused. We apologize for this and I will keep you updated - more news soon.
    Will you also be ensuring that either the packs bought for a fish instead of gems are removed from those players who happened to get ''lucky'' or allow those who did not get them for a fish to also have them for a fish?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    seems they got removed if you still had em in star but not if u placed the items on island (or mailed em i presume )

so a bit uneven handed as usual

Reply to Thread