Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am bored of football event already :P

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well come on what else did you expect....they cannot even reply to my last msg....now there saying this bloody game wont be available till tomorrow....how much more crap have we got to put up with ......I'm playing another game at the moment and whenever something goes wrong or someone complains about something it is deal with the next day, or even quicker ....so tell me BB if they can react so quickly to a problem why cant you....and is'nt it about time you showed some interest in this gam like other players and answer some of the questions........and peeps stop licking upto them as we will never get anything fixed, as they will think they are doing a good job....sorry for the rant but played this from the start and really hate for it to go down into the pits....which it is, if your honest....so lets stand together on this or it will just get worse....what you say????

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfourtwenty View Post
    I must say that the European servers don't seem to be complaining as much as the American ones. I wonder if that means you are more patient lol
    Probably because most of the players on the North American servers weren't up yet when the event started and, unlike a lot of the folks here, didn't get a chance to nab the freebies. I play on both servers and haven't had a chance to log in yet, as the event started at 2 am for me. By the time I was up, it was already shut down for the maintenance that keeps getting extended.

I hope we will get our pfb's extended as well as premium time. Of course, this long maintenance means the time spent sending explorers to have them return at a certain time was all wasted.

And, to top it all off, I understand there still isn't a Canadian flag in the event! That is such a bummer. I've been wanting my maple leaf flag for years, the team finally qualifies, and ... still no flag.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    So, I got to login for 15 mins before game was taken down again - none of my explorers have been sent out yet, no football or colies, and another event overshadowed by "fix the issues"
    Just for once could BB activate the same event we had last year, no new content, just stuff that worked....
    Never mind - finding lots of other online games to play that never seem to be "fix the issues" all the time - another nail in the settlers coffin.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I will take a bet that tomorrow morning they tell us it will take longer because they forgot to stop the scheduled server/database backup and it fought with the scheduled task they left running overnight, both tasks fitting to lock files while doing their job, and hence nothing got done on time.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    now its tomorrow ffs
    a bunch of clowns atm running this game
    thank god for cod and fortnite

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    You guys have to know that BB writing for each event game from the scratch. Thats the reason why its so buggy. Test server is for their childrens who are sitting at their offices to be closer to parents 24/7.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Can those of us who were unable to login at before the maintenance be ensured that the door from 20th will open and can you leave the items that cost a fish available for a fish so all players can get them at that price rather than a lucky few?

Chunky_Munky
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    ..... and can you leave the items that cost a fish available for a fish so all players can get them at that price rather than a lucky few?
    Too easy

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Can those of us who were unable to login at before the maintenance be ensured that the door from 20th will open and can you leave the items that cost a fish available for a fish so all players can get them at that price rather than a lucky few?
    I like your suggestion. First really meaningful and thoughtfully premeditated post in the whole thread.

Reply to Thread