Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

The original post can be found here.

Kind Regards,
    BB_Trafffer

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don’t let the spooky masks intimidate you. It’s much more welcoming than it looks, and spacious too!
    “Looks like a luau is going on in there”

Wut?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    my guess is that the polenesian masks look spooky to BB developers and they contemplated using the tiki house at haloween but brushed it off for this event

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Question Is the suggestion about Facebook a joke?

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheSettlersOnline page last post was 6 months ago
    Last edited by Sandycat; 20.06.22 at 15:48.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    Don’t let the spooky masks intimidate you. It’s much more welcoming than it looks, and spacious too!
    “Looks like a luau is going on in there”

Wut?
    Ah, it is fixed.
    Don't let the spooky masks intimidate you. It's much more welcoming than it looks, and spacious too!
    Looks like a luau is going on in thereat

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    -I'm so extatic the game isn't having any issues before the Event...

Glad its back up and running by 1530 today. No, wait - 1830. No, wait - wait - 1930.

-Enough.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    1830 or 1930 doesnt really make much of a difference anymore- schedules are already messed up and time lost - we will see how they will approach it down the line

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Make sure it works. No need to stress. Worst case, we will lose 1 day of login. Take your time. Do not stress. Keep good job up. Important thing is, the player experience should be same or better. That's important. Too many players quit over this issue, not over missing 1 day's login, but I think you know that already. Less of those java errors (if you are developer of this application...) in browser the better.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    taking the cake a little with this hotfix
    COME ON

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is crap, every bl**** time there is an event 3 mins later you get kicked out then when you try and sign in....BANG!! ....theres a so called "HOT FIX" ....come on BB get your Bl**** act together....you cant even make your mind when it will be done....tell me whats the point in playing this bloody game that you have ruined.....Come on I'm inviting a BB member to answer these questions without the Bullsh** ......Do you really expect players to stay with you when all you dish out is crap......I've lost 90% of this clan and its all because of you pathetic excuses on fixing this game....That was once great.....Nice job you idiots

Reply to Thread