Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Extra section in Merchant "Test Environment"

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Roll back to previous version, re-patch with working update and move the start date forwards a few days. Not much lost this way since people can plan out their explorers again.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    BB has implement the maintenance about 1 week ago in order to make the game playable without any issue but now it clearly shows how they are bad at their job.They only good at hiring an employer who reads forum and ignoring/rejecting game ideas that makes game more enjoyable from base players also good at removing the topic that would insult other people.It just a shame.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    As a programmer it's not *that* surprising to see a non-prod feature leak onto a prod environment.
    What's utterly inexplicable is how long it's taking them to fix it - the most I've ever had to bring a prod environment down for (for a product of comparable complexity to TSO, if not quite the same size userbase) in the last few years was 15 minutes due to some AWS issue that was somewhat out of my control.
    Last edited by Usermaatre; 20.06.22 at 20:53.

Chunky_Munky
    You have to remember the skills and efficiency on show, hence they are probably taking the freebies off each player individually as that's the limit of tech knowledge

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I think they compiled 50 pages long macro and let it run through the database to identify and confiscate all illegal items in the game ..... haha
    Like old times. You write a code, and then let it run overnight to complete.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    They've obviously got some talented and imaginative people in charge of the graphics and game ideas - obviously they should just get rid of the actual programmers and dev-ops engineers and rely entirely on the product team for everything. Or maybe that's exactly what they already did...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good thing 100% happy hour is active!

._.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Oh great, BB are now trolling me by running a "Happy Hour" in the hope you will spend money to buy gems to buy the stuff that you already have that they have suspended the game so that they can take from you?

Confused you soon will be!

Chunky_Munky
    Talk about priorities

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh boy,i hope happy hour ends before hotfix gets done. well, rather not wait that long.

Reply to Thread