Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Extra section in Merchant "Test Environment"

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I believe the message here is "pay us and we'll bring the server back up".

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Guys you are complaining that the event is going bad and happy hour is up. But i had some buildings to be upgraded. Started the upgrade a week ago. Yesterday, when i logged in after 5 days of vacancy, i saw my buildings are upgraded... 14% (around 1 day and a half). So i lost 5 days and the buildings upgraded only 2 day (to get a round number)...
    They will fix the game...

World
    Newfoundland
    almost 24h maint... new best mark?
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mc1000 View Post
    Guys you are complaining that the event is going bad and happy hour is up. But i had some buildings to be upgraded. Started the upgrade a week ago. Yesterday, when i logged in after 5 days of vacancy, i saw my buildings are upgraded... 14% (around 1 day and a half). So i lost 5 days and the buildings upgraded only 2 day (to get a round number)...
    If you do not log in after 24h your island is "frozen" - production, upgrades etc. If you want to have time off with buildings continuing to upgrade you have to ask a friend or guildie to visit your island once a day to keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-L View Post
    almost 24h maint... new best mark?
    probably...and the reason is quite unbelievable if you know how many things are not working and how long and nothing or very little effort is dedicated to fix it
    Last edited by sk_setttler; 21.06.22 at 06:37.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by noxidjkram View Post
    I believe the message here is "pay us and we'll bring the server back up".
    lol, TSO team re-defining "ransomware"

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry this missed the "reply with quote" option, my bad. Referring to all the problems with area buffs running out..

I know the feeling - not just the love tree, the xmas bakery, xmas market etc..... I dread to think what state my island will be in if we ever get back in....
    Last edited by Old_Bob; 21.06.22 at 06:59. Reason: missed quoting the original post

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mc1000 View Post
    thats normal- game mechanics are that island goes to deep sleep if you dont log ion or someone visits it to keep it active and then the timers sleep as well
    there is a dev diary out there that explains that mechanism and been like that for a long time

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh, dint knew about that timer as i usually log in quite often. Thanks for pointing that up.

Anyway, i have the feeling that this game become more demanding in terms of time. From event to event, i see that there are more and more demands in terms of event items and i need to spend more time playing it. At a point, this "forced play" makes me quit playing it. Because of this "have to log in at least once a day" and unity being not that good, i started to play less.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    get a friend do surf over every 2 days avoids the problem - it is a pain if u have a long upgrade running to see it stall

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    waiting for the extended maint times now, as losing hope BB will get it fixed soon

Reply to Thread