Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Information wanted when we are not able to access the homepage.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Information wanted when we are not able to access the homepage.

Recently we could not even open the homepage. Right now we can see the home page, and not very much info. In the limited info there is you redirect us to forum and to Facebook, but BB have not posted anything there since I think 2019. Why don't you put info there, as that is normally a place we can access?
    I would like for you, and I am sure others would like for you as well, to step up, - not a bit - but a whole lot when it comes to info. You might even experience a lot less angry responses in support and on forum if you take your time to do so. If you don't want to post on Facebook,- then don't ask people to look there.
    Players use a lot of time and effort trying to get into a broken game, it is not too much to ask that you try to keep us informed.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    keep twitter and facebook page updated, that would help alot

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    yes, what about all of the players that cant log in yesterday, lost the even calendar prize ? how can make the football achievements, lost Premium Friend Buff, Pathfinder 7 day login quests will be un-completable.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i guess we will get an universal comp mail and that will be it - thats been the usual solution in similar cases in the past

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Recently we could not even open the homepage. Right now we can see the home page, and not very much info. In the limited info there is you redirect us to forum and to Facebook, but BB have not posted anything there since I think 2019. Why don't you put info there, as that is normally a place we can access?
    I would like for you, and I am sure others would like for you as well, to step up, - not a bit - but a whole lot when it comes to info. You might even experience a lot less angry responses in support and on forum if you take your time to do so. If you don't want to post on Facebook,- then don't ask people to look there.
    Players use a lot of time and effort trying to get into a broken game, it is not too much to ask that you try to keep us informed.
    The Settlers Online Twitter is updated regularly. In case of downtimes, it's worth checking official Ubisoft channels. We will do our best to keep you informed in more places if we will have any issues/downtimes.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    The Settlers Online Twitter is updated regularly. In case of downtimes, it's worth checking official Ubisoft channels. We will do our best to keep you informed in more places if we will have any issues/downtimes.
    I might consider using Twitter in the future, but still why do you refer to Facebook when you don't use it any longer - so either don't refer people to read on Facebook, or update Facebook also. It cant be that big an extra effort. If we can read info in another place - would it not be a great idea to provide us with link to where we can read info, then people can save the links for future use?? -
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I would also really appreciate updates put up on the Facebook page - why have the page at all if it's not being updated? Especially to let us know that there is a problem, so that we know it's not just us or our computer or whatever. I'm not on Twitter and I have no intention of joining it.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan76 View Post
    I'm not on Twitter and I have no intention of joining it.
    I could not agree more!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    No point saying "go see the Facebook", when the latest update is about xmas event!!! Shame on you, BB

And with this Hotfix on 20-21/06, what did you do to chats? Where are they now? in the Bit Space?
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 21.06.22 at 12:50. Reason: double post

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they are back but they came with a bit of problems so it was slow going

Reply to Thread