Reply to Thread

Thread: Game won't load

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Game won't load

I've been trying for hours today to get into the game. The loading bar gets to the end, but then nothing else happens. I've reloaded numerous times, and it makes no difference.

I've done nothing to my computer that would affect loading, and it was fine yesterday.

It's particularly annoying with an event happening, because I can't collect anything or do anything.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    same here "061f463856577255fb5eefaf73e67127.js:4 GET https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/001...b6f8d9ae7d.bin net::ERR_QUIC_PROTOCOL_ERROR " stops for me on these things. Have done nothing to browser and it should load.

Getting these also "The AudioContext was not allowed to start. It must be resumed (or created) after a user gesture on the page. <URL>" counting like mad
    Last edited by Neomaven; 26.06.22 at 05:56.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    same issue here, yesterday evening game loads to a lovely view of the sea, then doesn't load anything else. after 3 or 4 refresh attempts it loads up, and then it crashes. Today, i can't get past the second loading screen, bar runs across to 40% and won't go any further

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    same here. started quarter finals adv yesterday but didn't finish it. today when i got in the game it was gone, no active adv and it was not in my star menu either. so i tried loggin out of ubisoft and cleared cache.
    then when i tried to get back in the ubisoft login window wouldnt load. after a long time it finally loaded and i got to the "play" button on the homepage.
    after pressing play i had to refresh many many times to get the first loading screen to finish. but the second loading screen will not finish even when trying refresh page many many many times! it gets stuck about a third in

edit: finally loaded after waiting a few hours. Quarter finals still gone tho. not active (not even in quests menu) and not in star menu
    Last edited by Niclin; 28.06.22 at 19:22. Reason: need another quarter finals adv

Reply to Thread