Reply to Thread

Thread: Round of 16 Java error

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Round of 16 Java error

Hi i had a java error trying to play the round of 16 game, it froze and reloaded. the map has not returned to my star. I guess the event is over

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Noworries View Post
    Hi i had a java error trying to play the round of 16 game, it froze and reloaded. the map has not returned to my star. I guess the event is over
    A few of us have similar problems with the practice match. Try logging out and logging back in and re-checking the quest menu list to see if it has returned.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    logged out cleared cache etc for longer and longer periods, map is still stuck, unable to go to map or start new maps. hoping now that the map has a timer and will end on its own.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Still stuck, unable to do any other maps, hopefully it will time out before the event ends

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    tried client?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Now tried 2 pcs and 1 laptop, 5 browsers, Problem happened on client, have reloaded/logged 42 times, i have completed all quests except adventure ones, they are all hanging waiting for me to complete an adventure at xx level or above. Caches etc have been cleared. at least my explorers are enjoying the event.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    My support ticket with Ubisoft was closed today as they believe the problem has been solved, it hasn't,....

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Yay round of 16 map has ended - wheres the event gone?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    ended as well

Reply to Thread