Reply to Thread

Thread: maximum number of concurrent adventures

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

maximum number of concurrent adventures

when starting any adventure the following message is received when moving the mouse to the start button:

you have reached the limit for the maximum number of concurrent adventures you can participate in.

No adventure is active at the moment and the problem is reproducible. I got this message since today (Sunday 3 july).
    Is this a fault? Does a workaround exist to start a new adventure?
    Attached Images

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i noticed that an adventure was active in the menu-list. The adventure-window was not visible on the main screen.
    Item can be close.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    on stuff like this is it best to check in general chat or help as well, saves a bit of aggravation if there is a quick solution known in the playerbase

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    There is no universal solution, some people have succeeded by re-logging in, others by using a new browser, clearing cache has not worked for anybody. Most of us can only wait till the map expires.... Good luck

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    erm... it was active in his/her questbook. So no such workarounds are needed.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    My support ticket with Ubisoft was closed today as they believe the problem has been solved, it hasn't,....

Reply to Thread