Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fair one

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Fair one

If BB are going to force use of Unity on us by blocking use of 3rd party better functioning ways of playing then suggest you make it worth it for us

So quick to remove posts which would give us something we scream for (mass explorer send)

SO SLOW to sort out bugs

SO SLOW to sort out the damn REFRESH curse

SO SLOW to meet the players basic requirements

PROVE you did the right thing by bringing in Unity because I still do not see it
    Last edited by tiggermama; 11.07.22 at 02:21.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    they are rewarding us with a insulting 25% happy hour. Thanks for nothing. wish they would get a class on customer service and building a business.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it is not the best performance of a team by any stretch of the imagination.

There might be constraints we don't know about but even within these constraints they could do better- for instance by being more open about the problems and timelines and plans but preferably in actual visible and noticable improvements in a speedier fashion than this

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    it is not the best performance of a team by any stretch of the imagination.
    Any self respecting company would have done majority if not all of tech transition before the end of flash support.

If they're still not done with it and they're not making any meaningful progress almost 1,5 years after they started, and 2 years after they should've been already one, then 'its not the best performance' is a grotesque understatement.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggermama View Post
    If BB are going to force use of Unity on us by blocking use of 3rd party better functioning ways of playing then suggest you make it worth it for us

So quick to remove posts which would give us something we scream for (mass explorer send)

SO SLOW to sort out bugs

SO SLOW to sort out the damn REFRESH curse

SO SLOW to meet the players basic requirements

PROVE you did the right thing by bringing in Unity because I still do not see it

Thank you for your feedback tiggermama.

We are constantly working on The Settlers Online and based on most player reports, after the recent updates that have been rolled out this year, the Unity version works much better and I suggest you try it out if you haven't tried it recently.

More updates are coming - we are fully aware of what need's to be fixed and added based on player's feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by sanadar View Post
    they are rewarding us with a insulting 25% happy hour. Thanks for nothing. wish they would get a class on customer service and building a business.

If I understand your post correctly, 25% is "insulting" because it's not 100%? If so please don't worry we will still have 100% happy hour. We just added a 25% option as well. It's always optional, but maybe you or anyone else will need gems quickly, so 25% is better than nothing.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Trafffer I honestly usually like your responses and commentary etc. But I find it increasingly odd at this type of customer service. The mods and I have to assume BB is going out of their way to tell us players/customers 1) how to feel and 2) how we are wrong.

To me, a 25% bonus for happy hour is insulting and feels like a company trying to take advantage of unsuspecting newbies. These are what I am FEELING as a customer. you can believe all you want that it is not but that is how I FEEL as a customer.

You can quote 3 maybe 4 happy hours in the past 10 years that were not at least 100% but if you would like I can list the HUNDREDS of 100% happy hours that were. HUNDREDS. Not 3 or 4, not even a dozen but virtually every single one since I have been a player has been 100%.

So believe that you are not insulting the player base but that is how I feel.

Thanks for listening to the feedback.

san

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    There are some issues still in game which is somewhat annoying and so far nothing happens to them and when game doesnt make lappy act like a drone which it didnt do under flash nor client then its going to be better but so far away. We have unity for over a year and still it seems barly beta status.

The annoying "black screen of death" is something that not should have been there from start, heard players had it from beginning of unity i manage to get it after last update.
    Last edited by Kebabtomte; 12.07.22 at 04:22.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the 25% happy hour is fine as long as it is extra on top of the regular 100% cycle and not partially instead of that cycle - all bonusses are welcome but as usual, the communication is lacking. If they said off the bat- we will be doing some additional small bonus happy hours on the first time they did it, all would have been fine on the whole. Now the explanation comes after the event/fact which always feels a bit like a whitewash alas

Anyway 25% 100% or 500% , the current state and uncertainty of the game and the future will prevent many people to buy gems anyway

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Thank you for your feedback tiggermama.

We are constantly working on The Settlers Online and based on most player reports, after the recent updates that have been rolled out this year, the Unity version works much better and I suggest you try it out if you haven't tried it recently.

More updates are coming - we are fully aware of what need's to be fixed and added based on player's feedback.

If I understand your post correctly, 25% is "insulting" because it's not 100%? If so please don't worry we will still have 100% happy hour. We just added a 25% option as well. It's always optional, but maybe you or anyone else will need gems quickly, so 25% is better than nothing.
    Traffer, I do play on Unity but also do find it to be still slow loading so yes admittedly I also use the other way as for me TBH and right now IMHO a speedier game ... Hope one day to be able to say Unity is so quick .. However I do think your use of "most player reports" may be a tad exaggerated ... WWS

Regarding the Happy Hour ... Correct me if I'm wrong but am I seeing the 3rd one within 7 days ? Why so regular and suddenly a 100% one ..Don't get me wrong it's all ok but why so many in such a short period ?

Regards

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Don't forget the gem prices were all increased recently, the 25% bonus probably still gives less gems than before the increase. They are just doing the same thing dishonest shops do.

Reply to Thread