Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 27/07/2022

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Yea cleared cache and deleted unitydb and its stuck on the last 10% or something on picture so going out in the fine weather instead

World
    Northisle
    Traffer,

Next time could your developers bring the game back up like this again. It's such fun randomly logging in and waiting 15 minutes before discovering that you're 'slowly opening the instances'

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by OleGit View Post
    Traffer,

Next time could your developers bring the game back up like this again. It's such fun randomly logging in and waiting 15 minutes before discovering that you're 'slowly opening the instances'
    When the maintenance is finished, you will see such information on the website and forum. Until then, you won't be able to load/connect.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    When the maintenance is finished, you will see such information on the website and forum. Until then, you won't be able to load/connect.
    So update approx. time accordingly 2xf+s

...and it's down again...good job BB
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 27.07.22 at 13:51. Reason: double post

World
    Northisle
    Traffer what i think people is mostly annoyed about is that is over the said time.

Personaly i would rather see you said: Maintance 24 hours and then open after 12 instead. Then say 12 hour and it takes 24 hours

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Where gone your facebook information? Everything down at all

World
    Northisle
    Traffer,

Sorry Bud, but that's nonsense. If I see a 'Play Now' button and I click on it and the game starts to load as normal, I am not about to check and 'see such information on the website and forum'. That's just a ridiculous thing to say

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rihonia View Post
    Traffer what i think people is mostly annoyed about is that is over the said time.

Personaly i would rather see you said: Maintance 24 hours and then open after 12 instead. Then say 12 hour and it takes 24 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by OleGit View Post
    Traffer,

Sorry Bud, but that's nonsense. If I see a 'Play Now' button and I click on it and the game starts to load as normal, I am not about to check and 'see such information on the website and forum'. That's just a ridiculous thing to say
    exactly, ty Rihonia & OleGit

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maintenance is over, everyone should be able to log in now. We apologize again for the extended downtime.

We also added more bug fixes with this update - please check out the updated changelog here.

World
    Northisle
    Traffer,

By the way, I know you are a good chap and have a thankless task, so please don't think I was digging you out personally. My advice would be that sometimes it's better just to say, 'Yes, this sucks doesn't it? I'll feedback to the devs so they can make sure it doesn't happen again'.

Toodles!

Reply to Thread