Reply to Thread

Thread: Things that needs to be taken care of

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Things that needs to be taken care of

Black screen of death in browser that just happens randomly, members gets kicked out of guild without anybody has done anything. Member logged in and not part of any guild, guildinfo says that member left which didnt do with interaction.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Unsuccessful Geologists and unable to leave after visiting a Friend's Island

Please fix before event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandycat View Post
    Please fix before event
    At least ask something realistic.

You know that the maintenance is already scheduled and by now the upgrade package is done so no new work will be done on i before implementation and no new maintenance will go in before start of event.

The best yuou can hope for is an emergency maintenance after event start which takkes us down for 2 days- but that only happens when stuff gets handed out too cheap to players and not for any game breaking issues or event breaking issues like locked packs or bugs :P

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    members gets kicked out of guild without anybody has done anything. Member logged in and not part of any guild, guildinfo says that member left which didnt do with interaction.
    Did this happen to one member or more? If so, could you please either share the names here or via PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    Black screen of death in browser that just happens randomly
    Can you please share more details about this one? It would be easier for us if you will follow the Report Template.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    At least ask something realistic.

You know that the maintenance is already scheduled and by now the upgrade package is done so no new work will be done on i before implementation and no new maintenance will go in before start of event.
    This is not true. If you will check past changelogs, you will see that we made additional changes during the "update" day which weren't announced before. There is also a reason, why not all of the game instances are having update at the same time.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Not easy to follow a report template when you can walk away from laptop and when back screen in browser is all black without any popup what so ever and i got this after some updates ago. Some time this happens when in addy or on island without doing anything special like daily work. Been clearing cache/unitydb frequent lately. Reloading game after each addy run just to keep the "out of memory (2Gb limit of webgl or wasm things)"

Member issue i need to collect info in guild text first before i send a PM.

Reply to Thread