Reply to Thread

Thread: Troop demobilisation, retraining , pontoons, titanium supply.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Troop demobilisation, retraining , pontoons, titanium supply.

Please can we have a system whereby currently useless pvp troops can be either demobilised or retrained . Id prepared for a massive pvp campaign and as a result have a vast useless army.

Also with my free space at a premium (and no sign of more free land being made available ) can we please have pontoons...floating platforms on which troops can be based. I'm tired of running out of space to base troops on.

And finally can we please have an increase in the number of titanium mines. I had planned to boost my supplies through pvp and had upped my buildings dedicated to the production of titanium and titanium based weaponry. Of course with pvp not satisfactorily functional those plans have been scuppered.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    lol

no comment on that

on the landing zone for troops- either that or a dedicated island for troops to land on woul dbe great- limit it to 15 or 20 or 25 and make landing troops exclusive to that island, you can move em around to the other islands just like adventure - from the landing zone and so it wont impact the clearing of player islands

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    You could try contacting support to see if they can clear out your pvp troops, it doesn't make sense they would refuse considering pvp does not work at the moment.

If they are unable to help despite the situation then the unsupported/against TOS client (how stupid is this situation?) still supports doing pvp as long as you only attack islands that are not controlled by players. You could use the client temporarily to clear out your troops.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    About demobilisation I agree, some way to do this is needed.

Reply to Thread