World
    Newfoundland
    Hello.

The Changelog was updated once again.

Please check it out here.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The FH resource usage bug has not been fixed. I'm back to 100K+ every 12 hours.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Settlers,

We have more updates:

1. Developer Diary Updates
    2. Changelog Updates

Please check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_2828 View Post
    The FH resource usage bug has not been fixed. I'm back to 100K+ every 12 hours.
    Please try to clear your Unity Cache.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I have raised this before and got nowhere so don't expect any greater success this time but I'll give it a go

Please can you sort out the use of the phrases removal phase and deactivation stage for the end parts of events?

As it is you have them the wrong way around when read in English. Removal means to take something away, deactivation means to turn something off. So linguistically it makes sense for what you call removal phase to be called deactivation stage and for what you call deactivation stage to be called removal phase.

This would then say to players that at deactivation stage parts of the event are being turned off and that at removal phase the event is being taken off the server.

A simple change but will save sooo many debates on global and hear.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 13.09.22 at 13:47.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i would like to know how far BB got with upgrading servers etc LOL : )

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    I have raised this before and got nowhere so don't expect any greater success this time but I'll give it a go

Please can you sort out the use of the phrases removal phase and deactivation stage for the end parts of events?

As it is you have them the wrong way around when read in English. Removal means to take something away, deactivation means to turn something off. So linguistically it makes sense for what you call removal phase to be called deactivation stage and for what you call deactivation stage to be called removal phase.

This would then say to players that at deactivation stage parts of the event are being turned off and that at removal phase the event is being taken off the server.

A simple change but will save sooo many debates on global and hear.
    It used to be much clearer, with both phases documented at the end of the dev diary, including the dates at which they occurred. Here is how it used to be done: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...ter-Event-2020

Reading the current dev diary, on the 14th Sep we enter removal phase... and nothing happens until deactivation on the 21st. Just because we realise that is probably wrong, doesn't make the diary correct.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by tastino View Post
    A game of all the shit full of errors ... Ventures cannot be played correctly, they all have problems regardless of it is played from browser or customer ... I tested them in the best 5 browsers and behave the same ...
    Shrug,

Not my experience, ventures played just fine. Maybe you played different ones but i had no venture run with issues and a played a variety of em during event

So it is not a universal problem by all means and venting is fine but it isnt helpful to solve issues if you do not give enough details, If there are specific issues with specific ventures, this only works if you mention the ones having problems

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by tastino View Post
    A game of all the shit full of errors ... Ventures cannot be played correctly, they all have problems regardless of it is played from browser or customer ... I tested them in the best 5 browsers and behave the same ...
    Have to agree with Qualan on this one. Had no issues on any of the ventures I did throughout the event. What ones did you do and what were the issues?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    I can't see any recent reports about login issues in the forum. I also checked your profile and I can't see any posts on that, so I assume you've contacted our support team?

Could you please send me a PM with the ticket ID and the names of players who are having trouble logging in?
    Is there a way to post in Forum without login in Game?

Also maybe there are no reports about login issues because we are getting used of them, as for "hammer man" (connection lost), "server our of memory", and "java not working".
    Last edited by Sandycat; 21.09.22 at 17:31.

Reply to Thread