Reply to Thread

Thread: Anniversary Event 2022 - Add copper ore to deposit

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Anniversary Event 2022 - Add copper ore to deposit

As part of the Celebration Round 2, got the Task to add 2000 Copper Ore to any Copper Deposit. What's the best way to get the 2000 content to add?
    Closest I can see is buying the Copper Diviner 4 times for diamonds, but that isn't like them to not have a Grind option.

If I randomly get Content pieces through the rest of the year, I tend to use them to keep the mines going, not horde them in case some future quest line wants them and if I get a general "add to any deposit" one I tend to use it for higher-level mines like Saltpetre, not Copper.

World
    Northisle
    Try to take a look at the Loot Tables on wiki:
    https://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adv...s/loot-tables/

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks. Not seen that before. That's going in the Favorites.
    Got plenty of "Of Songs and Curses" handy (and I've got enough Geminis that it only takes a couple of hours to complete) so that looks a favourite

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Just wait since i first got the 2k add to copper then later add 8000 to copper so start to fetch them. There are also to add to coal depos just check wiki

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the warning.
    At time of writing, I've already donated 12k balloons, so if the Event starts asking for deposits over and over again, I may just give up. "Of Songs and Curses" is easy and relatively quick, but it would still get boring if done too many times in a row

Reply to Thread