Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 28/09/2022

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    that window pops up when unity isnt fully loaded - it happened before the update as well

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why can't we get back the old way of the trade window? The way it now shows the trades is for me not logical at all. (for me)
    I want to see trade with the same resources next to eachother. So i can compare the offers. And see which is more interesting for me.
    They way the trade window is now only gives the option to have it selected on time when offers ends.

Yeah i guess with search option it would be possible.

In old trade we could select how the offers where showns. Alphatical for example.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    For everyone that has a problem loading the game:
    Try a different browser, just to see if it works in there?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    that has been popping up for months .

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    BB_Trafffer, do you call that tested TO update? hope you have some balls and you handed in your resignation.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Well, first the good news, a tentative congratulations for seemingly sorting out the loading times problem after 18 months of hell.
    If it sticks, it will be the first significant improvement since you ditched Flash and inflicted Unity upon us.
    But, as we've come to expect, it's another case of "1 step forward - many steps back".
    The Trade Office is now even worse than before, with outsize icons screwing up the formatting, every adventure listed is now "Traitors" and indistinct icons now make clicking on a trade a real lottery. The categories are still showing nonsense totals with neighbouring categories leaking into each others', and we still cannot sort the trades by any classification. In fact, selecting the "items I cannot afford" now lists every item, despite what filters go before it.
    Now we come tothe worst bit, you have turned the "Achievements" window, which was previously working, into a mess of incomprehensible nonsense. It shows the total of General Achievements as fully completed, despite there being many more yet to complete. Impossible as just the level achievements alone cannot possibly have been completed if you're under Level 80.
    The individual achievements themselves are all "unknown ID" now, so no chance of finding out what you need to dofor the quest. The awards are showing the wrong text for items, so a picture of gems now shows the text "coins".
    What an utterly, untested shambles. Instead of sorting out the obvious basic mechanics like making sure all objects in the game are identified in the database, you tinker at the edges even more, which just generates even more knock-on bugs and breaks the stuff that was actually working.
    Two wasted years of haphazard "fixes" that generally break more gameplay than was fixed, and features nobody asked for seeming to take precedence over essential functionality that is stopping us from playing our game.
    After 30 years involvement with The Settlers, I'm ashamed of the game and you should be too.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well we are on rinse and repeat now :P

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    In today's game update, we have deployed the additional fixes below:

ADDITIONAL CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS
    • Buildings: Fixed an issue that caused the stack selection in production buildings to no longer respond after putting something into production
    • Keybinds: Restored WASD controls functionality
    • UI: The search function in the trade office works again
    • UI: Adventures in the trade office now show the correct tooltip
    • UI: Fixed the loca issues in the star menu filter menu and achievement window

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hehe, It wasn't so success because now maintenance already.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Traffer says this displays with no need to click "https://imgur.com/iRi4fk9" is the code that isn't working

https://prnt.sc/T-6rAwfGPVGg

lots of

f46d1676969f857195e01e62445c0903.js:1 GET https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/001...6e05621dee.bin net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR 200

info about the error @ https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ol-error-about

## fixed this for you ~BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 03.10.22 at 11:42. Reason: updating info

Reply to Thread