Reply to Thread

Thread: Seems Like Settlers is Dead for Me

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Seems Like Settlers is Dead for Me

With BB latest Sucidial update removing the old client from being used , I have no way of accessing the game - as their UNITY BS is Just Plain stupid doesnt work

After Playing for over 10 years, and invested so much time and money and my life into this game - Bloody GG

BB hope you know, you guys are no better than the dictators and false democractic governments that dont listen or care about their fellow citizens. You guys are so COOL , keep acting God

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    They have not done anything to prevent the old client being used, it just hasn't been updated with the new version numbers yet. There are instructions elsewhere on how to get it working without waiting but BB don't want discussion about it on these forums. Find the release site, read the current issues and then follow the guides posted there.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the feedback.

However, if you have any issues with accessing our game, please contact our Support Team here and/or share the details here, so we will try to help you out.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please do not discuss unauthorized third-party applications that are against our TOS.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    it says maintenance all the time for the last 2 days

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please do not discuss unauthorized third-party applications that are against our TOS.
    As it says that "Officially, BB declared there would be no bans for playing in this way" I though it would be ok. So sorry to break rules.
    Sad reality is that this the "unauthorized third-party application" (which is officially approved?) make game playable for me and kept me with the game.
    From unity platform I cannot say same.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Reizgah View Post
    As it says that "Officially, BB declared there would be no bans for playing in this way" I though it would be ok. So sorry to break rules.
    Sad reality is that this the "unauthorized third-party application" (which is officially approved?) make game playable for me and kept me with the game.
    From unity platform I cannot say same.
    We do not control what is posted on third-party websites. As I said, using the client is against our TOS.

Reply to Thread