Reply to Thread

Thread: Quest is stuck

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Quest is stuck

I can't complete a quest.
    I'm on level 9. The quest called "Further Help" says I have to open the help windows - archive, support, forum and the shortcuts inside archive window. I did open all of those and the quest thumbnail lightened green for all quests EXCEPT for the forum window. I opened it multiple times, refreshed the page, logged out and in again without success. I wrote a message for the support but so far haven't receive any response. It's been two days and the issue hasn't changed. I appreciate any tip.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    For me, its both "Support" and "Forum" thats stuck, and has bin for 2 days now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    My forum quest is stuck too, doesn't matter how many times I click to open it!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the report, this issue is known and the development team is working on a fix.

In the meantime, you can send me a forum PM or leave your In-Game nickname here, and I will try to speed up the process.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,
    Just went into my Settlers and the weekly ship quest had finished clicked on it all froze, so I came here to report the problem, the same thing happened with the ship quest the day before. Sorry didn't check if this is a reported bug.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Needless to say, with the quest beign stuck, we're unable to collect the stars and progress in the game. These are not side quests.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Ok so here is the answer from support.
    It worked out for me.

"There is a workaround known on how to complete this quest.

Please click on the "enlarge"(Full screen) icon under your avatar. Do not click on the keyboard shortcut as it must be clicked under your avatar. Then, click the link to the forum (or support team link) and the quest should complete.

After that, you can leave the fullscreen mode by clicking ESC."
    Last edited by FULECO2022; 05.10.22 at 06:35.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    If this solution does not work for someone, please send me your In-Game nickname, as I said before.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi again

The "full screen mode" trick, worked out for me to. Thanks :-)

( til next time ;-) )

Reply to Thread