Closed Thread

Thread: Further Help quest is not very helpful...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Further Help quest is not very helpful...

So, since I've picked up the game again after a long time of not playing, I've decided to start with a fresh account and all that shebang. I go through the quests and it's all peachy. And then we get to the Further Help questline where it asks me to open the archive, forum, and support windows. I've done it all multiple times, yet specifically for the support one, it refuses to acknowledge it and just sits there as not completed. Mind you this quest levels me up so I'm kinda stuck in starting game with nothing to do but build mines... Has the issue occurred with anyone else and if so, how did you solve it?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think i read somewhere that u need to do it in full screen mode for some odd reason- maybe that applies to this quest as well

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_prince View Post
    i think i read somewhere that u need to do it in full screen mode for some odd reason- maybe that applies to this quest as well
    yes, it's the forum part that needs to be done in full screen (F11 or something).

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please check this thread.

Closed Thread