Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2022

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    if priority is indeed to make the Unity implementation stable before adding new features, why is this Auction House being foisted upon us when Test server experience shows it is not functiona
    The Auction House addition is part of the Trade Office redesign, which was one of the reasons why the game's performance was not as good as expected. The first version of Auction House, which was originally added to our test server together with the Trade Office redesign, was removed from the update that hit the live servers. Based on feedback, we have made changes to the Auction House system and it has been added again with the latest update, so this version is not the original one, but the upgraded based on suggestions/reports from the test server.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    so if one do not win the bid we get resourses back ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by damien762 View Post
    so if one do not win the bid we get resourses back ?
    Says that on the description on the link from the change log

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    May be an issue on the Auction house re paying for membership. I paid the 10 k coins, got the nothing to see here message but all was fine. Later I logged back in after a few hours and it was asking me for 10k coins for the membership again. Worrying if it keeps doing this.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    but do it work as intended LOL

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    The Auction House addition is part of the Trade Office redesign, which was one of the reasons why the game's performance was not as good as expected. The first version of Auction House, which was originally added to our test server together with the Trade Office redesign, was removed from the update that hit the live servers. Based on feedback, we have made changes to the Auction House system and it has been added again with the latest update, so this version is not the original one, but the upgraded based on suggestions/reports from the test server.
    So yet again, trying to bolt on new features to something that is not working properly.
    Why then in your post earlier do you say that fixing bugs is a priority before adding new features?
    This is something I've seen nobody request to be added tothe game, and from the bug reports and posts here, it isn't even "functioning" as intended.
    Please stop this madness and focus on the core problems that are handicapping our game, and if you cannot "undelete" the bug reports we have made over the past 2 years then allow us to repost them until they are addressed, and leave bugged "features" on the Test server where they belong, not on the Live ones.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

[unknown ID -you- in group LAB]

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    May be an issue on the Auction house re paying for membership. I paid the 10 k coins, got the nothing to see here message but all was fine. Later I logged back in after a few hours and it was asking me for 10k coins for the membership again. Worrying if it keeps doing this.
    I don't see any other reports on this issue, are you sure the 10k was used from your account each time? If so, please reach out to our Support Team, they will be able to investigate further.

Why then in your post earlier do you say that fixing bugs is a priority before adding new features?
    Can you tell me which post you are referring to?

Our dev team is focused on solving the remaining issues, but that doesn't mean we won't make some changes/improvements along with bug fixes. As I said earlier, the Auction Hall was part of the Trade Office redesign - this was done to improve performance.

from the bug reports and posts here, it isn't even "functioning" as intended.
    I only see one message from LL, so it may be a local issue, as I don't see more players reporting it. Also, could you please link the bug reports and posts you mentioned? Maybe I missed something.

Please stop this madness and focus on the core problems that are handicapping our game, and if you cannot "undelete" the bug reports we have made over the past 2 years then allow us to repost them until they are addressed, and leave bugged "features" on the Test server where they belong, not on the Live ones.
    Could you please tell me, which issues are "core problems that are handicapping our game" in your opinion?

then allow us to repost them until they are addressed
    I don't remember removing any Bug Reports posts, I was only merging threads that are about the same issue, so I am not sure what you mean.

Feel free to browse our forums, and if you see a thread with a bug/issue, please feel free to post a new report in that thread, or bump it up with your latest report if you feel it is "forgotten."

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post

Could you please tell me, which issues are "core problems that are handicapping our game" in your opinion?

oh boy.

PvP not functional
    General travel time incorrect
    on 4k screens, GUI unusably small, clicks too sensitive. 4-5 clicks to select one 2x2 area
    Zone refreshed! un-does the last few things done
    Generals can be ordered to attack but on leaving & returning to adventure have done nothing
    Undesirable hover windows prevent actions in UI
    Tooltips bear no relation to what's hovered, especially in Trade Office
    Maximum capacity reached You cannot add more X to your storehouse, when there is space
    You cannot add more [unknown ID - X - in group RES] to your storehouse. Upgrade...
    Localization failed: RES / x
    Lack of chat moderation
    General Achievements General Achievements General Achievements General Achievements
    Reward: Coins (gem picture)
    Reward: Coins (Tooltip: Buff - Building Deed: Deep Pockets Trophy)
    Trade history unreliable

Yes, some of these are cosmetic. Present enough cosmetic issues and people lose trust in the game.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Monsters from the Mist venture not being delivered to star.
    Quest is there to do it ( logged out 2 hours ago after getting request )
    Still not there when I log back in.

Reply to Thread