Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing adventure loot

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Missing adventure loot

I have had a couple of incidents recently of no addy loot when I have had a loot spot. The adventure shipment arrives but the main loot never does. Both times I buff killed, the first time it was with twigs (since then I have noticed that if I use twigs to finish a camp, when I go home and return, the camp is still there and the kill hasn't registered). The last time this happened I used Choc arrows as I no longer trust twigs. Again I had no loot and no achievements aknowledged (had a PF quest for collecting beans from addy loot). Others on the addy received theirs no problem. 1 was VLT 1 was SLT.
    Is this a known issue or am I just "lucky"?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    if 2 people buff kill same camp at nearly the same time, both think they will have made a kill, however the server will calculate that 1 buff was locked out and invalidate that one - invalid buff= no kill

If you want to be sure this isnt the case, u need to check who hit what camp with buffs or use something like blacktree arrows which are unlimited use pm a camp

I have no experience with twigs so dunno if they are bugged, nor chocs lately - so the option that these buffs are bugged is possible- However, plenty use buffs without issues so it is best to make sure that all the obvious legit reasons it failed are excluded

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks, it is possible in the second incident that might have happened. I'll monitor what happens with the twigs and use Blacktree etc. for ls.
    If it was no kill would I still have the adventure shipment without the loot?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    You can contact our Support Team, and they will check out this for you.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I've had the same issue more often recently too. Got the collectibles but no loot. Also using twigs!
    I usually island hop to check the kill has been made- I guess it's possible to have 2 people firing at the same camp at the same time. The abundance of twigs for loot spots makes it more likely to happen by chance.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Twigs are bugged indeed.. i have had the same issue and stopped using those.

Reply to Thread