Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event 2022

  1. #1
    Community Manager
    Master of Strategy BB_Trafffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    925
    World
    Newfoundland

    [Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event 2022

    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary Halloween Event 2022.

    The original post can be found here.

    Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

  2. #2
    Keen Commentor
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    164
    World
    Newfoundland
    What are 1001NightsTreasureWisdom, 1001NightsSeaSnake? listed in the Seasonal Adventures as a Follow Up. Treasure of Knowledge, Treasure of Wisdom and Sea Snake are also in the Adventure Refiller section.

  3. #3
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,578
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    What are 1001NightsTreasureWisdom, 1001NightsSeaSnake? listed in the Seasonal Adventures as a Follow Up. Treasure of Knowledge, Treasure of Wisdom and Sea Snake are also in the Adventure Refiller section.
    first list is the list with the 2x bonus loot/xp/refillers adventures, the second list is the complete list of adventures with the amount of refillers they give (without bonus)

    the adventures are exactly the same adventures

  4. #4
    Keen Commentor
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    164
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    first list is the list with the 2x bonus loot/xp/refillers adventures, the second list is the complete list of adventures with the amount of refillers they give (without bonus)

    the adventures are exactly the same adventures
    Yeah that was my line of thinking, bit surprised if they giving 2x for both knowledge and wisdom, but its all good. Thought I would ask as they a couple of Master Clans listed as buff adventures as well .....

  5. #5
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,578
    World
    Newfoundland
    the list is a bit wonky :P

  6. #6
    Keen Commentor
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    168
    World
    Sandycove
    Let me guess, copy paste the images from last year? We did not have the endless gold mine from that bundle last year right? Meaning BB took no time to edit it

  7. #7
    Jolly Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On my park bench.
    Posts
    199
    World
    Newfoundland


    I'm tired of TSO.
    There is nothing to do.
    Last edited by Cheetah2_777; 27.10.22 at 16:29. Reason: I don't buy gems. I need to pay my gas bills.

  8. #8
    Community Manager
    Master of Strategy BB_Trafffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    925
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    Let me guess, copy paste the images from last year? We did not have the endless gold mine from that bundle last year right? Meaning BB took no time to edit it
    Each bundle has its content listed in (spoiler). Just click to see.

  9. #9
    Eggcellent Essayist
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    595
    World
    Sandycove
    Anyone noticed 1 building licence being used, probably after purchase of Resolute General?

  10. #10
    Dedicated Scribe sparkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Poland / Finland
    Posts
    476
    World
    Newfoundland
    ah, my favourite bug coming back over and over again since 2012

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.