Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event 2022

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Is the calendar random?
    Just wondered I know they are free items but every day Hubby and I have the same items until today... He gets 100 Grout (nice useful item) and guess what I got 10 wagons.... ( useless item and only 10 ) not anywhere near each other in comparison , 100 grout = 10 wagons ..
    Just wondered ? anyone else get the 10 wagons ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

event calendar

Yes I got the useless 10 carriages as well, I’ve more then 500k of them, seeing this as an equivalent to 100 grout is completely out of proportion.

And now something entirely different did anybody notice that the symbol on top of the event calender is a cake with candles instead of a jack o lantern.
    It used to be this.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Simple question: does the 'Battle Frenzy' skill training from the skill tree add to the Resolute General's own 'Battle Frenzy' skill or does it not add up, meaning it doesn't matter? And if it's not added, why isn't it mentioned in the general's description?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I already found it, here on the English site there is a mention that this skill doesn't add, but on the Polish site
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.pl/t...l=1#post302944
    Mrs. BB_Penelopa cut this information off, causing another confusion. There is nothing else but to congratulate this tradition. :/

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukemPL View Post
    Simple question: does the 'Battle Frenzy' skill training from the skill tree add to the Resolute General's own 'Battle Frenzy' skill or does it not add up, meaning it doesn't matter? And if it's not added, why isn't it mentioned in the general's description?
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukemPL View Post
    I already found it, here on the English site there is a mention that this skill doesn't add, but on the Polish site
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.pl/t...l=1#post302944
    Mrs. BB_Penelopa cut this information off, causing another confusion. There is nothing else but to congratulate this tradition. :/
    You can check our Dev Diary:

Please note that different sources of battle frenzy do not stack. If you have more than one source of battle frenzy, only the highest value is used.

Reply to Thread