Reply to Thread

Thread: Monsters from the mist adventure disappeared

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Monsters from the mist adventure disappeared

Last night - while having Intel on - I started Monsters from the Mist. The plan was to get the intel bonus, even though I couldnt completely it last night. When I logged in this morning, it was gone.

To make matters worse, it seems to be hanging somewhere, because I cant start another adv, and I cant send troops to Monsters from the Mist. And its no longer in adv list.

How do I get it back, so I can complete it?
    Attached Images

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    you need to log out and clear unity's cache. instruction how to do that can be found at https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...nity-Web-Cache

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    [Edit]I had the same problem, cleared the cache, fixed. One hour later it was gone again.Cleared the cache its backagain.
    This isn't the first the cache needed to be cleared, it seems there is a big problem with TSO and the unity cache whichs
    soting out.
    I've now had to clear the cache 5 times, this getting betond a joke
    Last edited by Sparkaktus; 27.10.22 at 05:46.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with Sparkaktus. Its not a cache issue. Its a TSO problem.

Add to this, that I put Friends Buff on a guild member. This worked last night - on and off - but this monring its completely gone. Thats on HIS island - HIS computer, not mine. So this is a HUGE TSO issue.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    But just to prove a point. I cleared cache - didnt do anything. Than I tried another browser (have tried Chrome and Edge now) with cleared cache on both. That didnt help one bit. I still cant send troops, and I still cant start another adv.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Same here

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well BB wont fix it in a hurry, u can try ticket to support and pray.

Also- log out of both BB website and Ubisoft account for at least 20 minutes and see if that resets everything- it seems to have worked in similar circumstances for at least some people

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have any one solve the issue with Monsters from the Mist hanging somewhere, normaly I play the game in Firefox, yesterday i installed Opera but same result i have tried to call support they gave me this answer

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting The Settlers' Online Customer Support.

Please try refreshing your game a couple of times. Unfortunately, the only solution to this issue is continued refreshing.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in this case.

Kind regards,
    Paul
    "The Settlers Online" Support Team

I have deleted the database as describe earlier and deleted the case a couple of time but nothing works.

Reply to Thread