Reply to Thread

Thread: Event Calendars Magnificent Watermill does not return to star menu when torn down.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Event Calendars Magnificent Watermill does not return to star menu when torn down.

A warning for people who want to remove the new Magnificent Watermill in order to store it in the star menu, this is not possible. The picture of the Magnificent Watermill when clicked upon does not have a star as do have pictures of other buildings normally purchased via merchant.

The not returning watermill

A friary that does return to the star menu

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for letting us know. I will forward this to our Dev Team for review.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I only just saw this but I just reported the same issue via the contact form (sorry for spammng you, support team, I forgot to check the forum before sending you a ticket!).

1) Retreive mag. watermill from event calender
    2) Place on island
    3) Bulldoze

It does not reappear in the star menu (windows 10, firefox, cookies and cache deleted)

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLucien2020 View Post
    I only just saw this but I just reported the same issue via the contact form (sorry for spammng you, support team, I forgot to check the forum before sending you a ticket!).
    It's okay, every report is important - thank you. For the future, the best place to report bugs is always our forum.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Confirmed, lost one when destroyed to rebuild elsewhere. There was also cost associated with moving the building which usually is not the case when we have not upgraded building without patent.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Be worth guild leaders/officers mailing guildies to warn them, can see a lot getting lost

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same issue here

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same issue ...
    Last edited by Zing--Ace; 06.11.22 at 10:07.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Settlers,

We have identified an issue where the Magnificent Watermill from the Halloween Event Calendar is not being returned to the Star Menu when demolished. A fix has already been developed and will be deployed with the next scheduled game update.

Please refrain from demolishing the Magnificent Watermill that you obtained from the Halloween Event Calendar to avoid the issue until the fix is implemented. If you have already demolished the building and have been affected by the issue, please contact our Support Team in order to resolve the situation.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Dear Settlers,

We have identified an issue
    Made me giggle. You didn't identify it at all, the players did and pointed it out.

Reply to Thread