Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Auction

World
    Northisle
    Can anyone help pls? How do I get rid of the outbid emails?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    No way to get rid of them now. Need to wait for BB solution on some update.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by OleGit View Post
    Can anyone help pls? How do I get rid of the outbid emails?

Please check this thread.

Thank you all for the feedback regarding our Shady Dealings. I will make sure our Dev Team will hear about your suggestions
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 09.01.23 at 10:14.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I think Shady deals is a nice idea, but there has to be a level restriction and randomly chosen too. I am sure the developers can see the level range of people online, perhaps the auction that appears cater to the level of people present, but every now and then it should switch to lower level players need.

The MMA that appeared once was pretty awesome, but it was pretty much given that higher level players would win the bid. Even if they don't need General MMA. Lower level players with General MMA would get more fun out of playing TSO and it would motivate them to keep playing, and staying in the community. It doesn't have to be generals only, Jolly Geologist, Savage explorer, hardened general and such could be fun too, even Master of Defence, or adventures that fits the level range

I know that many guilds are great at supporting active low level players during events and such, but it would be very nice if certain favorable mechanism were thought into the Auction that made it fun for lower level players as well.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FDkarma View Post
    I think Shady deals is a nice idea, but there has to be a level restriction and randomly chosen too. I am sure the developers can see the level range of people online, perhaps the auction that appears cater to the level of people present, but every now and then it should switch to lower level players need.

The MMA that appeared once was pretty awesome, but it was pretty much given that higher level players would win the bid. Even if they don't need General MMA. Lower level players with General MMA would get more fun out of playing TSO and it would motivate them to keep playing, and staying in the community. It doesn't have to be generals only, Jolly Geologist, Savage explorer, hardened general and such could be fun too, even Master of Defence, or adventures that fits the level range

I know that many guilds are great at supporting active low level players during events and such, but it would be very nice if certain favorable mechanism were thought into the Auction that made it fun for lower level players as well.
    As they associated an achievement with it, putting stuff in for lower player will still attract bids from people looking to complete the achievement.

Locking auctions based on level would be a bad route to choose as well. That mechanism is asking for trouble (and already has caused issues on some events where questlines are lvl restricted)- Not something we need really. If they remove the achievement or put in a lot more short running auctions to get the bulk of people that want achievements overspending, the system would balance out fairly ok- Already the items on auction are a good mix of stuff that people really want and is hard to get and easy to get items through a new source (like the improved watermills)

The biggest issues are the tedious mechanism, the long running of an auction (i mean 3 days ....), the long refresh and..... the achievement. It creates artificial pressures on the auctions as people will bid on items they dont need or want just to complete the achievement. Once they done that, they will only enter auctions when ther eis something they really like/want/need and auction becomes a viable route for lower levels to get some needed goodies from a different source as well

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please check this thread.

Thank you all for the feedback regarding our Shady Dealings. I will make sure our Dev Team will hear about your suggestions
    lol, nothing there about a fix, you doing maint and not even saying what for... we also suggested to remove the stupid rankings button. did you listen to us?
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    nope they did not LOL : (

Reply to Thread