Reply to Thread

Thread: Pumpkins

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Pumpkins

So, I had 5000 pumpkins in my inbox declined by a mate from my guild. I did not confirm this mail, I left it sit in my inbox on purpose in order they wouldn't be transferred to the storehouse just to be exchanged for coins later on after the update. But now I found out that specific mail with those pumpkins is gone and BB exchanged them for coins anyways. How is this possible? Is BB spying at my inbox browsing my mail?? Where is the catch?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    from dev diary

"No matter where the Pumpkin originated from (Cemetery, warehouse, mails etc.), you will get 0.5 coins for 1 Pumpkin.", this has been the case for years.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Tnx DorotheusII, I completely missed that. But then again, I haven't played since Easter event, came back just before Halloween event and I had Easter eggs still in my inbox from explorers. But I can see now from dev diary this is true for Halloween. My bad. Nothing else to do here but to lock this post

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    youalso had the bad luck that there was a maintenance soon after deactivation- sometimes it can take weeks before that happens.

Anyway, rule of thump on event currency- spent em or give em away before deactivation of the event. Conversion by BB or in provision house is always a bad choice due to the bad exchange rate.

1 item sold on trade will be more coin than 100's converted by BB - This holds true for all events with tradable event currency

Reply to Thread