Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: TSO is not loading (SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED)

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This issue was forwarded to our Dev Team.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I encountered the "aw, snap!" error again. I was upgrading 2 wonderous houses from level 1 to level 2. It takes only 1 minute. However game froze after that 1 minute. After refresh I've got "aw, snap!" error page in my Google Chrome browser.

I have noticed that when "aw snap!" error is on, picture of my avatar is way different from the one I've chosen.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cleared cache and hard reloaded. It did not help.
    I deleted Unity db. It did not help.

I logged in OK after 40 minutes passed. No matter what I did, nothing worked earlier. 40 minutes time out for upgrading a wonderous house for just 1 min. It maybe is something with Windows I am on. Still 40 minutes time off for 1 minute upgrading of a building. I have no idea what is causing this issue.
    Also a note. The freeze happened when I was in trading window. Maybe that is somehow related to freezing game?
    Last edited by The_Sarmatian; 19.12.22 at 21:46.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Now I cannot get back in the game getting the "aw, snap!" all the time, even changed browsers.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Aw Snap!" hit me again!
    I was switching the tabs in Trade Office window, when TSO froze. Reloading TSO refuses to load with correct avatar picture and after a while in game throws "Aw Snap!" window with option to reload the page.
    12:50, when error hit.
    Lets see when TSO decides to load proper picture of my avatar and stops after loading TSO to throw the "Aw Snap!" error-web page.
    From my side I will not clean any cache in browser. I will not hard reload page while using F12 option. I will not clear Unity Database. I will not clear any cookies. I will not restart Google Chrome. I will not restart my computer. I will keep just refreshing TSO.
    Let's see if TSO will load properly on its own after 40-60 minutes.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I checked F12 window. Application -> Reporting API. It gives following error message on "Aw Snap!": " {reason: "oom"} reason : "oom" ". Does it help?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    13:38. The page finally loaded up, just fine on its own. I did nothing. I just hit refresh button on "Aw Snap!" error webpage from time to time.

Is this error caused by something with virus protection on my computer on Windows 10 or is it something on server side?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have the same issue. I found that switching browser (chrome to firefox or vice versa) helps. If both out I have found that waiting around 15 min before trying again works most of the time. I am guessing game/account has to "reset" or something

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I guess so Thiqinc.
    I just froze TSO with fast double click in mail box instead of trading office. However upon noticing the freeze, I loaded asap TSO in another tab. The odd picture of my avatar switched after a short moment to my avatar's picture and TSO loaded just fine. You need to be fast at it, though. You wait too long and you need to wait the 40 mins timeout. Then I closed the frozen tab.
    Last edited by The_Sarmatian; 23.12.22 at 14:09.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Aw Snap!" strikes again!

What did I do? I accidentally clicked the side button on my mouse. It snapped TSO game in my browser Google Chrome to TSO login webpage. Annoying feature on mouse to have and no place in Windows 10 settings to turn it off. OK, so I reloaded the TSO to get back to game. I get again not my own avatar picture upon game being loaded up and then TSO changes automatically to "Aw Snap!" error web page with a button on it "reload".

Oh noes! The click was not intended. I just was moving mouse around, while looking for collies! Please BB, fix that 40 minutes timeout please.

Reply to Thread