Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TSO is not loading (SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have just started to experience the same issue in Chrome as described by The_Sarmatian. As a workaround I'm using Firefox now...

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Chrome sometimes freezes when game loading the island graphics. Often need to restart the Windows to fix it. No idea what's causing it. It comes and goes. Works fine most of the time.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Been having same problem for a while - last BB update?
    Contacted Support when I first saw it and have heard nothing back, so kind of nice to see that I am not the only one with the issue.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Julemand View Post
    Been having same problem for a while - last BB update?
    Contacted Support when I first saw it and have heard nothing back, so kind of nice to see that I am not the only one with the issue.
    Dev Team is working on a fix.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Hope that fix also the irritating brown screen of death that has come several updates ago, heard some players got it when unity came.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Aw snap!" hit again. All I did was clicking a trade in trade office window. Game froze. I hurried to load TSO in another tab, but probably was too late and got "Aw Snap!" with reload button on it. Mandatory 40 minutes timeout ahead. I have no idea if this is something with Windows 10 or TSO. Google Chrome looks innocent. I did not have this issue on Ubuntu. This could be very well a Windows 10 issue.
    Last edited by The_Sarmatian; 07.01.23 at 17:50.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Aw Snap!" (refresh button) hit again. All I did was to click "visit" in picture of one of my guildies. I was to do second part of daily quest by dropping of 25 Irma baskets. I never visited that island, when I was hit with "Aw Snap!" web page. Now, I have 40 minutes time out from playing TSO. Is it something with Windows 10? How can I fix it?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sarmatian View Post
    "Aw Snap!" (refresh button) hit again. All I did was to click "visit" in picture of one of my guildies. I was to do second part of daily quest by dropping of 25 Irma baskets. I never visited that island, when I was hit with "Aw Snap!" web page. Now, I have 40 minutes time out from playing TSO. Is it something with Windows 10? How can I fix it?
    I use FF then chrome messes up and later back to chrome

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    It seems to be happening more often since the last maintenance

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread