Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: TSO is not loading (SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, Just got the aw snap msg in chrome, cleared unity cache, cleared chrome cache, restarted computer, still got aw snap.

Loaded new incognito window, allowed cookies but didn't allow facebook, logged in with ubisoft, game loaded and played ok incognito.

Brought up window with aw snap and refreshed, loaded ok, back to incognito window and session had timed out, closed incognito and still have original game running.

Could be a solution, to log into incognito and refresh original

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I hit "Aw Snap!" page again. What I did? I bought some platinum ore for guild quest in Trade Office. I clicked the history tab in Trade Office for the history log of my past transaction and TSO froze. On refresh I had the "Aw Snap!" page, which means I can not finish Guild Quest for next 40 minutes.

The only work around, which I know works for me, is to use Firefox browser.
    Chrome's cashing was a nightmare and is a nightmare. I use Google Chrome exclusively in incognito windows, even for TSO.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just got aw snap again, I had just finished IotP, clicked the return home button and it took me to the website homepage instead of my island, so i clicked play and as it started to load, the memory usage went way to high and ended up giving me aw snap. I then tried to use incognito and it again gave me aw snap as the game was loading. Guess I will have to wait 40 mins, which is annoying as I have buffs due to expire and need to get them going again, and I don't fancy using firefox as I use that for other things :-(

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Im stuck with this issue now cant seem to get round it, cleared cache and database just starts water load then - SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDman View Post
    Im stuck with this issue now cant seem to get round it, cleared cache and database just starts water load then - SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED
    Did you maybe run Concert Hall before this crash/issue?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Not sure but good chance I did. I'm experiencing it now and started concert hall about 20minutes ago

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDman View Post
    Not sure but good chance I did. I'm experiencing it now and started concert hall about 20minutes ago
    This is a known issue. The Concert Hall buff can crash your island, and also anyone who will try to visit you while the buff is active.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    This is a known issue. The Concert Hall buff can crash your island, and also anyone who will try to visit you while the buff is active.
    A work around is to launch Firefox browser. Log in. Cancel Concert Hall buff. No need to wait for 60 mins. It works for my Google Chrome like a charm, every time.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    the return of aw snap. Past couple of days I have been playing mostly ok until around 7 hours of play then start to get the odd 'browser not responding' which tends to go away by itself, but past couple of days I have also got to about 10 hours of play, and the concert hall not running, and I get aw snap, try refresh and get aw snap, over and over, try to use opera instead of chrome, gets a little further but then get memory error. While in chrome, if I log out of the game before it fully loads up, i can get to the homepage and switch to the american server, where i have no loading problems, but then come back to euro server and problem with aw snap returns.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    when is the so called known issue expected to be resolved?

Reply to Thread