Reply to Thread

Thread: Achievements reset on lvl 80 players

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Achievements reset on lvl 80 players

With the addition of the new achievement of the upcoming Togetherness Event, "Game" achievements section seems to be reseted for most lvl 80 players, this mistake does that when they join the game, they get free +2300 gems when completing the "automatic" achievements (reach level 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80), but the achievements that require that they join the game for a year won't get completed.

UK03-Sandycove

ES01-Tierras Salvajes

In the Spanish server screenshot, somehow this person didn't even get his "automatic" achievements completed, meaning he is lvl 80, and he hasn't even completed lvl 10 achievement.

People who doesn't have lvl 80 keep their original achievements (at least in my case with UK-03 Sandycove account, and several ones that I compared between on both servers).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Tell tale, lol. Wonder how many lvl 80's will have a load of gems clawed back as a result of this post

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry for being a tell-tale :')
    I don't think that they could remove gems obtained from the bug anyways... Imagine if they didn't even notice and already bought something.

Reply to Thread